Hazard Joining Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
jonmcity said:
Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
hertsblue said:
This
We do seem to keep quiet about our signings till we announce them these days and are pretty professional in the way we go about them and they way hazard has been tweeting and dragging this out etc, i felt like we were not in for him anymore as im sure he would have been told to keep quiet.
Good signing by Chelsea, look forward to seeing the guy play but with him looking like an attention seeker i would rather we look elsewhere

Fully agree. I was going to say that Hazard had to have been convinced of his "Playing time" by Abramovich as they technically have no manager, unless di Matteo has been given the job on the quiet. And if it was Abramovich then this makes Hazard's option of Chelsea an even bigger joke as it is clear that any manager is simply Abramovich's puppet. I wonder if Juan Mata will be giving up the number 10 shirt?

Correct any manager that goes their will be Abramovich's puppet. He talks directly to the players promising playing time, wages, we have confidence in you ext. The players don't even go to the manager, they go direct to him. Not a good way to run a club.

Apparently Abramovich could be the first man to be owner-manager!

Castiel said:
The cookie monster said:
We punished tevez so whats your point?
I just don't think allowing a player to refuse to play, fly home without permission, spend most of the season playing golf and return in time to collect his Premier League winners medal is very dignified. Whether you docked his wages or not.

Someone only mentioned chelsea dealing with it badly and instead of debating it you had to bring the tevez saga into it and have a dig at our club...

They must be doing something right in the way they conduct transfers. Everyone was after Lukaku and they landed him, I'm sure there were a few after Mikel and they landed him as well. Now it's Hazard, and half of Europe were after him - and they've done it again. Maybe they have thrown money at him, but if it gets you your man, then why not?

For all anyone knows the next Chelsea manager may of vetoed the signing of Hazard,it may not be another Abramovich Schevchenko type purchase.

Young said:
jonmcity said:
Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
Fully agree. I was going to say that Hazard had to have been convinced of his "Playing time" by Abramovich as they technically have no manager, unless di Matteo has been given the job on the quiet. And if it was Abramovich then this makes Hazard's option of Chelsea an even bigger joke as it is clear that any manager is simply Abramovich's puppet. I wonder if Juan Mata will be giving up the number 10 shirt?

Correct any manager that goes their will be Abramovich's puppet. He talks directly to the players promising playing time, wages, we have confidence in you ext. The players don't even go to the manager, they go direct to him. Not a good way to run a club.

He already is bud... Was that him interfering with AVB's training sessions ?? I believe it was.

Chelsea fans are slagging off the sheikh for only coming to one city game yet ignore the fact that their owner goes through managers like a hot knife through butter.
When his managers dont dance to his tune he gets rid...

Give me the sheikh anyday.

Castiel said:
SamTheGuru said:
Completely agree in that neither us or the Rags would have let this lunacy go so far. It has Abramovich written all over.
So this is unacceptable but the whole Tevez saga was model of dignity?

To be fair it made the Mutu affair look dignified.

Anyhow, i reckoned we have dodged a bullet here.

The kid is clearly chasing the money, as, as far as i can recall Chelsea is definately noyt in Manchester.

The bullshit coming from him and or his agent was laughable.

Still, if a kid is that immpressable, in London, give him 3 years and he will be fucked.

malg said:
They must be doing something right in the way they conduct transfers. Everyone was after Lukaku and they landed him, I'm sure there were a few after Mikel and they landed him as well. Now it's Hazard, and half of Europe were after him - and they've done it again. Maybe they have thrown money at him, but if it gets you your man, then why not?

Because Hazard is not Lionel Messi. Not worth throwing all your money at him. I want players who are looking at the long term prospects of the club they are joining. Not just the agents pay deal.

samharris said:
Young said:
jonmcity said:

He already is bud... Was that him interfering with AVB's training sessions ?? I believe it was.

Chelsea fans are slagging off the sheikh for only coming to one city game yet ignore the fact that their owner goes through managers like a hot knife through butter.
When his managers dont dance to his tune he gets rid...

Give me the sheikh anyday.

Also remember for the Sheikh being here all the time right away is not the done thing in his culture. He will be seen more in 2 or so years.
It is a custom thing in such circumstances. I could have read that all wrong as i was rushing at the time but it does appear some form of respect or finely honed good business practise for a man of his stature to stand out of the way a while.

Again that's not gospel but i am pretty sure i read that recently.

A few level headed posts on here but a lot of you are sounding more and more like bitter scousers and gooners.

You can't get every player you want and to be honest can't quite work out why you were after him in the first place as you already spent fortunes landing the likes of Silva and Nasri.

The whole saga was drawn out but came to head when we won the champions league as all of a sudden we were European champions and could offer champions league football next season, hence the back tracking on "joining a manchester club"

Chelsea's goalkeeper and defence is as good as any in the premier, defensive midfield also second to none. Chelsea currently lack a couple of creative players to supplement Mata and to feed Torres, once or if that is in place we will challenge again...if you don't think so just wait and see.

From Hazards perspective the deal was done with all three clubs, so it's not about money, it was about playing time,champions league and location. Chelsea were crying out for a player of his type far more than City hence more likely playing time, and having been to Manchester plenty of times I like it, but it's not London and if you ask most foreigners London is viewed favourably above anywhere in England. Then you can throw into the mix that Joe Cole has probably spoken highly of Chelsea and the lad's decision was made.

I don't think this is a great loss to City as they have strength in his position and as I said earlier couldn't work out why they were chasing. They should be putting together a mega offer to land Van Persie now that would be a statement of intent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.