Hazard Joining Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
GStar said:
I do think it's a strange decision considering his own stipulations:

"I want to play the number 10 role behind the striker." Chelsea have Mata

"I want to be guarenteed playing time." Chelsea have no manager.

I also think this entire transfer has been a bit under hand; since when has a player been able to announce 'his' new team on twitter? I couldn't see us or Utd allowing that, given Abramovich's need to interfere, i can see him agreeing to something like that... as long as he got his man.

It'll be a big season for Chelsea next year, Abramovich has shown he'll back the old guard over a major investment in his manager, therefore the players can and perhaps will look to rule the dressing room reglardless of who the manager is.

I've no idea how Cheslea will fit Mata and Hazard into the same team, but it will be an interesting team to watch next year.

I just think they've got so many internal obstacles to try and overcome before they even think about playing a competitive game. They should ahve backed AVB as he seemed to be rebuilding for the long term, as it stands i think they're a ticking time bomb in the current circumstances.

Abramovich probably thought AVB could do the re-build and still be successful and when it went wrong he dumped him.

Haven't they also signed Marko Marin, and as you say, with managerial issues still to be decided it seems a little strange. However, as others have pointed out, due to his wage demands and his agent's fee demands maybe Chelsea was his only option if City and Utd really weren't prepared to increase their offers.

Funny how for the first time in a long time we have been as arry would put it "blown aat the wartaaa" on pay terms. Cant moan though we been signing above our league position for a few years.

GStar said:
I do think it's a strange decision considering his own stipulations:

"I want to play the number 10 role behind the striker." Chelsea have Mata

"I want to be guarenteed playing time." Chelsea have no manager.

I also think this entire transfer has been a bit under hand; since when has a player been able to announce 'his' new team on twitter? I couldn't see us or Utd allowing that, given Abramovich's need to interfere, i can see him agreeing to something like that... as long as he got his man.

It'll be a big season for Chelsea next year, Abramovich has shown he'll back the old guard over a major investment in his manager, therefore the players can and perhaps will look to rule the dressing room reglardless of who the manager is.

I've no idea how Cheslea will fit Mata and Hazard into the same team, but it will be an interesting team to watch next year.

I just think they've got so many internal obstacles to try and overcome before they even think about playing a competitive game. They should ahve backed AVB as he seemed to be rebuilding for the long term, as it stands i think they're a ticking time bomb in the current circumstances.

Can see where you coming from, but if they would of kept AVB I reckon they would of won naff all! So the question is was Abromivitch right in sacking him? The balance of planning long term to winning 2 major trophies I'd go for winning the trophies 100% every day of the week!

It's weird all the different managers Chelsea have had over the last 10 years they still end up still winning major trophies but I feel it was the old guard and legacy of Mourinho team...

This is a strange one for me, Chelsea have some serious rebuilding to do. Did i hear Cech has been given a 4 year deal, surely that is to support their next keeper, Terry, enough said, Lampard is near the end of his career, Drogba leaving, throw in Cole and Luiz and thats some rebuilding job

the goats backside said:
This is a strange one for me, Chelsea have some serious rebuilding to do. Did i hear Cech has been given a 4 year deal, surely that is to support their next keeper, Terry, enough said, Lampard is near the end of his career, Drogba leaving, throw in Cole and Luiz and thats some rebuilding job

Cech is relatively young in goalkeeping terms.

SamTheGuru said:
the goats backside said:

Cech is relatively young in goalkeeping terms.

think hes only 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.