Hazard Joining Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paulmcfc2703 said:
farelli said:
samharris said:
Pep had the best club team ever assembled,whos to say he will have success wherever he goes..

One name .... frank rijkaard ... wheree is he now ?
Getting his arse fired in Turkey last I heard

Exactly ... Barcelona are a unique club with a fantastic system ... they play the same game all through their ranks ... if pep joins chelsea - its gunna take time to develop his ideas!

Re: Hazard (continued)

JoeMercer'sWay said:
baldybouncer said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
then the people in our boardroom aren't doing their jobs properly.

a 6th place team getting their final glory should not be poaching any of our targets.

I agree, they're absolutely shit. They haven't bought us any decent players in the past 2 weeks. And don't talk to me about the lack of silverware in the past 2 weeks either! What's Franny Lee's number?

Give over, but when prominent posters on this forum go around saying it's done and acting like it's our biggest deal, and if you say RVP is then I wholehearteadly disagree he's nowhere near being a #1 signing, then something's not right, we shouldn't be playing second fiddle to anybody in our own league anymore.

Chelsea and the rest will spend a fortune anyway, so why can't we spend more anyway because it makes no difference when we spend it?

He's a quality player, but come on he doesn't want to play on the wing and we have some real quality and diversity in the area he wants to play Yaya, Silva and Nasri. You could also play either Kun, or Tevez in the role he craves. The number one issue is why haven't the big two in Spain even sniffed? Is he the number one name that has been on our minds for the whole season? No, probably not even the 4th most wanted player. Bale, Thiago Silva, Javier Martinez and Lavezzi have all been ahead of him in our thoughts. I repeat he is a quality player, but he is just one of probably 30 players we are looking at bringing in, to balance the force, sorry squad and if we learnt one lesson from last season it was that our team suffers without Kompany, Lescott, Clichy and Yaya in it. Roberto will be looking for quality cover for all those players first. Its likely that Tevez will be here till the end of his contract. Mario will become a force and Edin will get another season. Hazard would be a good signing and good luck to Chelski with him, but just like us, they would have been looking elsewhere if he had come to us.

farelli said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
farelli said:

Exactly ... Barcelona are a unique club with a fantastic system ... they play the same game all through their ranks ... if pep joins chelsea - its gunna take time to develop his ideas!
Guardiola is steeped in Barca. Was a one-off situation. I can't see him being a success anywhere else. And he wont me managing CFC in August

farelli said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
farelli said:

you have to take into account the pure footballing class of the Barca players, you cant play like Barca without Barca players.

Marvin said:
Danamy said:
Rammyblues said:
Maybe Chelsea have agreed as part of his contract that if he is fit to play he starts every game.

And they matched our package it was a no brainer for him............
You mean he didn't fancy his chances of holding down a place at City. Why were we even in for him? Sounds like we rate him higher than he rates himself

We identified him as someone who'd improve our SQUAD, not someone who says he plays when he wants.

samharris said:
farelli said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

you have to take into account the pure footballing class of the Barca players, you cant play like Barca without Barca players.
Swansea can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.