Hazard Or Bale???

BenchillBlue said:
kinkladzestwinkletoes said:
Joehannes said:
In fairness that was the general consensus. Even his agent said that he had had a change of heart in the past few days

if he is right, i think Bale would be a great signing, he also said on his timeline that Modric will be telling Levy after Euros that he wants to leave and that utd and Madrid are interested
I can see this happening and Ade going the other way, it's best for both.

Be stunned if Spuds let Bale go - Levvy will hold him he has no option if he does sell Modric will go as will VdV aint going to happen

hgblue said:
flb said:
I Dont see how Bale fits into our style of play,we play a fluid short passing game with the 3 interchanging at will.

Bale is a knock it and run player,we need a player like Hazard unfortunately.

A knock it and run player? Dunno why, but it made me chuckle. Some of you are in for a very pleasant surprise if we sign Bale, because he's MUCH better than many of you think he is.

Not me - I know how good he is, and anyone with even a little football nouse can see it too...........................all those who have said otherwise will be eating armfulls of humble-pie if we do get him. He would be the signing of the season.<br /><br />-- Wed May 30, 2012 5:41 pm --<br /><br />
dctid said:
BenchillBlue said:
kinkladzestwinkletoes said:
if he is right, i think Bale would be a great signing, he also said on his timeline that Modric will be telling Levy after Euros that he wants to leave and that utd and Madrid are interested
I can see this happening and Ade going the other way, it's best for both.

Be stunned if Spuds let Bale go - Levvy will hold him he has no option if he does sell Modric will go as will VdV aint going to happen

I've heard Modric is off to the rags.................don't know what strength there is in that but I don't rate him anyway - good player when you're two up but hides when its all hands to the pump - bit like nasri (tin hat!)

ANY1aBLUE said:
hgblue said:
flb said:
I Dont see how Bale fits into our style of play,we play a fluid short passing game with the 3 interchanging at will.

Bale is a knock it and run player,we need a player like Hazard unfortunately.

A knock it and run player? Dunno why, but it made me chuckle. Some of you are in for a very pleasant surprise if we sign Bale, because he's MUCH better than many of you think he is.

Not me - I know how good he is, and anyone with even a little football nouse can see it too...........................all those who have said otherwise will be eating armfulls of humble-pie if we do get him. He would be the signing of the season.

Would love us to sign Bale his pace is not the only reason he is valued so highly.
Madrid, Barca and both Milan clubs are allegedly looking at him and it's because he is a fantastic player

Bale would be an awesome signing. Rather sign him than Hazard anyway; he's proven in this league and fast and absolute class. Get him plus cover at centre-back and we'd win the league again next season in my opinion.

This guy is much more talented than Bale.

[bigimg]http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gp/134117685.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=fOqRSGnZREbdOD5U9z9TH1BIxoQWvTeDIZTpQstohmhEQ%2fOUL%2f%2b8JQO7zbPBIrgb[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gp/134125442.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=fOqRSGnZREbdOD5U9z9THzUjmMTlR4oJB%2bb%2ba3uKiIyF8sDlDlZqyLPO9180KTbM[/bigimg]

Then why doesn't a top club sign him? Newcastle are a selling club (their model is to sign cheap, sell big) so signing him wouldn't be too difficult. Ben Arfa is impressive at times but is quite inconsistent and wasn't even a starter at Newcastle for the first half of last season, nor was he a regular starter for Marseille. He didn't show up against us either and was in Clichy's back pocket for most of the game. I don't think Mancini would sign Ben Arfa because he can be lazy and doesn't track back. A good player but there is better out there - including Bale, who is 3 years younger than Ben Arfa and counts as homegrown too.

Would love to sign Bale, and I think Mancini would improve him, "this is normal".

Tevez City said:
This guy is much more talented than Bale.

[bigimg]http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gp/134117685.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=fOqRSGnZREbdOD5U9z9TH1BIxoQWvTeDIZTpQstohmhEQ%2fOUL%2f%2b8JQO7zbPBIrgb[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gp/134125442.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=fOqRSGnZREbdOD5U9z9THzUjmMTlR4oJB%2bb%2ba3uKiIyF8sDlDlZqyLPO9180KTbM[/bigimg]

No he's not.

Signing Bale would be perfect for us on multiple levels. First and foremost it strengthens our team and brings a direct pacy winger who plays on their natural side, something we have been crying out for at times this season. Secondly in my opinion it makes a statement far greater than signing Hazard as we would acquire a player proven in both the champions league and the prem. Finally it would weaken the spuds and piss off 'arry which I'd bloody love as I truly despise them cockney knob jockeys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.