Hazard Or Bale???

I Dont see how Bale fits into our style of play,we play a fluid short passing game with the 3 interchanging at will.

Bale is a knock it and run player,we need a player like Hazard unfortunately.

flb said:
I Dont see how Bale fits into our style of play,we play a fluid short passing game with the 3 interchanging at will.

He would be brought in to change the style of attack we already have nasri and Silva who do a job similar to hazard.

flb said:

A knock it and run player? Dunno why, but it made me chuckle. Some of you are in for a very pleasant surprise if we sign Bale, because he's MUCH better than many of you think he is.

Bale because we haven't got much choice in Hazard. Bale is a incredible player and is suited to the league which is a huge advantage.

Lets start making offers!

I would be really dissapointed if we got Bale! I think he has built a reputation for being "world class" from the start of last season when he scored that volley and mauled Inter in the Champions League. Don't get me wrong i think on his day he is great but as most Spurs fans would agree, when the going got tough this season him and Modric were both very inconsistant.

Levy is a hard negotiator aswell so we would have another protracted saga ending up with us probably spending £40million. No thanks!

I mean come on, for less than £40million we could get a player from the top shelf. Van Persie, Ibrahimovic, Cavani, Falcao, Pedro, Villa, J.Martinez, T.Silva. I know they are not all wingers but they are better value, i'd even take a punt on someone like Pato (£20million) who is just as quick as Bale, has an eye for goal and good skills.

Hazard, IF I had to choose between them.

I just don't see Bale fitting into the system. True, Dzeko needs service and Bale can provide that. But I just don't see how we need to buy ONE player for a hefty sum to support another ONE player. Nasri put in superb crosses for Dzeko against the Spuds, I don't see how he cannot do it again.

Young said:
Hazard, IF I had to choose between them.

I just don't see Bale fitting into the system. True, Dzeko needs service and Bale can provide that. But I just don't see how we need to buy ONE player for a hefty sum to support another ONE player. Nasri put in superb crosses for Dzeko against the Spuds, I don't see how he cannot do it again.

He had the kinds of space he rarely makes for himself. On the other hand, Bale can create serious room for himself.

I'd have Bale at City in a heartbeat, fantastic athlete and player.

And let's not forget, he's been "managed" for the last 3 years by a man who claims to be only barely able to read and write and who freely admits to being a mental pygmy when it comes to coaching and tactics. Imagine what Bale could achieve under Mancini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.