Hazard Or Bale???

Decc66 said:
Forget Bale, please god we sign Ocampos and get him under the wing of Cheshire's Argentinian Massive, this chub inducing Ronaldo lookalikey is going to be the best player on the planet within the next 5 years.

cheshire's argentinian massive - hahahaha!! brilliant

yeah i think we should sign him up, supposedly the next fat ronaldo like you said!!

we must look to the future and this lad can be part of it - an italian club wil only come and snap him up and end up selling him for 40m in a few years if we don't move fast!

PhuketBlue said:
Lavezzi would be a better fit than either of them.

Agreed, love the argies.

I think Bale and Lavezzi are far better than Hazard. Hazard looked decent in a shit league where as Lavezzi and Bale are proven against top teams, including playing against us!

sam-caddick said:
Decc66 said:
Forget Bale, please god we sign Ocampos and get him under the wing of Cheshire's Argentinian Massive, this chub inducing Ronaldo lookalikey is going to be the best player on the planet within the next 5 years.

Yes yes yes! £14 million will seem like peanuts in 6 or 7 years time when he will (probably) be looking for a £60 million to Spain

Bale because theres no gamble on him bring able to cut it in prem.

We just don't know real standard in France and if he's another Gervinho. Plus I heard a Belgium journo saying he's done little at international level to justify the hype/fee.

I would love to sign Bale. He has pace, power, good header of the ball, he is direct and can also play LB in games where we expect to be attacking a lot meaning we can still play with out "fluid four" upfront. He will bring the best out of Dzeko as well. Kolarov has assisted Edin many times but with Bale you can guarantee a much higher standard of delivery. Above all though he will bring a decent set piece. Yes we scored the most from corners this year(god only knows how) but on the whole our free kicks and corners are pretty poor. A team with Kompany Richards and Lescott playing should score far more regularly from corners than we do.

sam-caddick said:
Decc66 said:

yeah i think we should sign him up, supposedly the next fat ronaldo like you said!!

we must look to the future and this lad can be part of it - an italian club wil only come and snap him up and end up selling him for 40m in a few years if we don't move fast!

Ocampos Signed by Real Madrid for £10m according to Wiki. I know anyone can edit it before you all tell me but have they swooped?

Burnage Burnsy said:
Ocampos Signed by Real Madrid for £10m according to Wiki. I know anyone can edit it before you all tell me but have they swooped?

He's signed for no one but everyone who is someone is after him and we've already talked to his club. If we want him we better act quick because Argentinians will nearly always go to Real Madrid before us if they have the choice (ie. Di Maria).

Burnage Burnsy said:
sam-caddick said:
Decc66 said:

I've heard he's going to Crewe? "Lucas Ocampos was reportedly signed by Real Madrid however he later confirmed that he was signing to newly promoted Crewe Alexandra as he wanted to link up with Nick Powell."

spurs will expect at least adebayor(10m) johnson(15m) plus 15m cash for bale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.