Hazard's alternative

I have always been impressed with Pedro. Tricky and pacy. Upgrade on AJ.

And that is what we need, not another Nasri/Silva type.

robbieh said:
I have always been impressed with Pedro. Tricky and pacy. Upgrade on AJ.

And that is what we need, not another Nasri/Silva type.
I agree Pedro along with Di Maria would be the best choices.

Adam-mcfc said:
Murph said:
You can start the bidding for Bale at £40M, then watch Levy take the piss. Ain't gonna happen.

Lavezzi does look like he will become available, would be very happy if we signed him.
This. Bale is worth 30m at the very most. The days of us spending obscene amounts on players simply cause we're loaded are over. He's not an option.

Lavezzi however wants out of Napoli and wants to play champions league football. I'd imagine we're a more appealing club than PSG so I think he could be got. 24m, job done. Blistering pace, hard working, good final ball. He's exactly what we need and exactly who we should get if Hazard or Di Maria are not available.
He´s not an out and out winger, he´s more of an attacking midfielder/wing forward than anything. Plus he plays in a system that suits him very well and is focused on counterattacking.

Diego Capel?

Lavezzi has a buyout clause and we can activate it. He wants out for personal reasons as well as Champions League aspirations. His wife was carjacked in Naples let's not forget! Having fellow Argentines here and having the talent we have its very possible we would be his first choice let only could we get him.

---------RVP----------------
--------------Aguero-------
Lavezzi----Silva-----Nasri
------------Yaya--------------

That would rival Barca and Madrid handily imo. The front 4 moving around constantly all over the place would be nigh on impossible to mark without leaving space in dangerous amounts. Having Lavezzi carry the ball from deep whilst blistering past midfielders and defenders would improve our biggest weakness in slow build up play. We will become a very direct team when we want to be, as Lavezzi breaks through defenders will be drawn into challenging him which will provide space for a through ball. I can picture it now how many assists and goals he will set up play for.

Bale could do this also but at high 40 - 50 million I think its robbery.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.