Hazard's alternative

Mad_fer_it said:
If nobody has mentioned Lavezzi as a 2nd option then you're all retarded. The guy ripped us apart with his blistering pace. He works as hard as Tevez but from a wider role...and he's twice as quick. If no Hazard, Lavezzi is the man.
I think he would a decent signing but it would take over 20 million to bring here and I really don't think he is worth that as hes 27 and never scored more than 9 goals in seria a. Also would he suit our style of play, he plays in a very counter attacking team while we play against 10 men behind the ball.

I still think bale would be the perfect signing for us, he will give us natural width and pace while giving defensive support for clichy. He can also play left back when needed which would allow us to sell kolarov. Finally he would give us more variety and give us different ways of playing for example it would enable us to go 4-4-2 in matches with johnson on the right and bale on the left, his crosses would also hopefully bring out the best in dzeko.

You can start the bidding for Bale at £40M, then watch Levy take the piss. Ain't gonna happen.

Lavezzi does look like he will become available, would be very happy if we signed him.

Lavezzi is no spring chicken age wise though. Where's the investment for your £20,000,000? He'd be a short-term fix and for that price he's not cost-effective and bearing in mind the FFPR you don't want to be shelling out time and time again!

Lavezzi only turned 27 this month and has incredible pace. Look at Bellamy, who you can compare Lavezzi to in many ways (but Lavezzi is better), he is 32 and still lightning fast. Consider that Lavezzi does not have the injury history of Bellamy and he has a long time left as a pacy attacker, at least 5 years I would say.

Murph said:
You can start the bidding for Bale at £40M, then watch Levy take the piss. Ain't gonna happen.

Lavezzi does look like he will become available, would be very happy if we signed him.
This. Bale is worth 30m at the very most. The days of us spending obscene amounts on players simply cause we're loaded are over. He's not an option.

Lavezzi however wants out of Napoli and wants to play champions league football. I'd imagine we're a more appealing club than PSG so I think he could be got. 24m, job done. Blistering pace, hard working, good final ball. He's exactly what we need and exactly who we should get if Hazard or Di Maria are not available.

Would be happy with Lavezzi or Hulk & Bale but only for a reasonable price. Personally would love Valencia from the rags, think he would really get the best out of Dzeko.

C_T_I_D said:
Lavezzi is no spring chicken age wise though. Where's the investment for your £20,000,000? He'd be a short-term fix and for that price he's not cost-effective and bearing in mind the FFPR you don't want to be shelling out time and time again!

Behave. He's got 6 or 7 years left in him.

ForzaMancini said:
Would be happy with Lavezzi or Hulk & Bale but only for a reasonable price. Personally would love Valencia from the rags, think he would really get the best out of Dzeko.

Hulk - Nothing incredible apart from the price of him.
Bale - Yes I would at his price.
Valencia - True, but that would change our whole tactics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.