Hazard's alternative

Bale would be a good choice. Problem is he can only play left side, and Levy might not sell.

Lavezzi is a safe choice and 26m buyout.

Moura probably won't move but I'd still try regardless. Can't see Di Maria leaving, he's first choice at Real.

Hope we don't pursue players like Gaitan.

Really quite gutted we wont get Hazard, Chelsea look to be getting a really good team for next season with Hulk possibly on the way as well. For all the time Hazard is taking there is no doubt he is a top top player and there are not many around who are equal to him and can be bought. It will be really hard to buy someone of his ability but we definitely need to spend big and add some real quality if we want to stay ahead of Chelsea.

Nominations for the next flaptastic mega-thread then?

1. Bale
2. Belhanda
3. Lavezzi
4. Cavani
5. van Persie

Forget Hazard and Lets Just Try Sign Ronaldo.

Seriously Tho I Think Bale Would Be Perfect For Us.

026608de-d930-6200.jpg

it'll be interesting to see who we'll bring in as theres a lot of good attacking midfielders around, imo the best we can get is santi cazorla but i dont think malaga will sell him. belhanda is a very good player but has a bad temprement i think bobby can turn him into a world beater though, i have no idea who we are targeting but i know we'll get the right player.

#HazardAlternative Will announce the club I am going to on Twitter shortly. Just making the decision. It will definitely be a team that has a vowel in the name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.