Heartfelt thanks City for young Frimpong.

I'll bow to your vastly superior knowledge on the youth setup bud, any idea why we let Frimpong go then?

He needed games and it's extremely tough getting that at one of the world's top teams. It may be that other young players see his progress and decide to do the same.

I had worried that young Frimpong would be struggling by now to maintain his brilliant start, being only 18, just turned 19 the other day.

Well I couldn't have been more wrong and in fact, if anything, he's getting even better. Nobody expected him to be so good and he wasn't included in the Europa League squad. I can guarantee he will be in for the last 32 game. For City it might be an idea to look at your young guys to step up because if you have even better, then giving them a chance might be the future and it will save you millions in transfers. He's been an absolute star, is not a flash Harry big car expensive watch type. As I said before, my pal, even more of a grumpy bastard than me, who goes to every game wants him to be crowned King of Scotland. The support loves hetwee ****. What an addition.

I had worried that young Frimpong would be struggling by now to maintain his brilliant start, being only 18, just turned 19 the other day.

Well I couldn't have been more wrong and in fact, if anything, he's getting even better. Nobody expected him to be so good and he wasn't included in the Europa League squad. I can guarantee he will be in for the last 32 game. For City it might be an idea to look at your young guys to step up because if you have even better, then giving them a chance might be the future and it will save you millions in transfers. He's been an absolute star, is not a flash Harry big car expensive watch type. As I said before, my pal, even more of a grumpy bastard than me, who goes to every game wants him to be crowned King of Scotland. The support loves hetwee ****. What an addition.

you can always send him back for few millions.

Sigh! Gutted we don't have him still. Was one of our best youth players IMO. Way, way better than Dionkou.

We were having a session and talking about the wee man. I was telling the group of your assessment of him having watched him. One of my mates said of you.
" Get the **** signed as a scout" :)

Sigh! Gutted we don't have him still. Was one of our best youth players IMO. Way, way better than Dionkou.

There's always the chance that we bring him back in a few years. I think a few kids who've left us have been smart enough to keep the door open by only speaking in positive terms about the club.

Of course, that might be bollocks and it could be a case of them simply enjoying their time here but also accepting they weren't likely to get their chance here.

There's always the chance that we bring him back in a few years. I think a few kids who've left us have been smart enough to keep the door open by only speaking in positive terms about the club.

Of course, that might be bollocks and it could be a case of them simply enjoying their time here but also accepting they weren't likely to get their chance here.

He isn't that type. He loved his time with you and thankful of what you did for him. I am truly thankful he didn't get a chance, because if he did he wouldn't be with us. That's how good he is.

I hope that's in about four years. If at all, but I know he will move in and by that time a few million won't buy his hairdo.

Kyle Walker turns 30 in May.

I love him, but he's 100% an elite player because of his athleticism and speed, and it wouldn't be surprising if that was gone in 2 or 3 years.

Actually, if Cancelo proves worthy of his fee then he might even get benched and go earlier for game time.

Not sure if Frimpong would still be at Celtic at 22 if he's as good as you say, but maybe it would work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.