Hector Bellerin

I don't think its him but hypothetically if it was it would be great business. We'd be getting an exciting prospect in a position that needs strengthening who has years ahead of him. We'd be losing a player who's nearly 30 and best described as 'hardworking'
Yeah it'd be a great bit of business if it did happen

So someone on the internet (TH) comes out and says that Arsenal are after a City player which will divide opinion when it hits the press. A few hours later, The Sun say Arsenal want Denayer.

And from that lot, you deduce it's Navas.
I said this before, but since when was the sun a reliable source of info?

He suprised me at the euros. He was shit worse than i could imagine.

What idiocy. It has been spoken about ad nauseam and the logic behind your argument is ridiculous. Was he any worse than Alderweirld? Lest you forget, Alderweirld was the best CB in the league last season but he also had a bad game. There's a reason Celtic and Galatasaray wanted to keep because his talent is undeniable. The very fact that we are willing to part with him before even giving him a chance is a shockingly bad indictment about CFA and every young player going through the ranks here at City.

What idiocy. It has been spoken about ad nauseam and the logic behind your argument is ridiculous. Was he any worse than Alderweirld? Lest you forget, Alderweirld was the best CB in the league last season but he also had a bad game. There's a reason Celtic and Galatasaray wanted to keep because his talent is undeniable. The very fact that we are willing to part with him before even giving him a chance is a shockingly bad indictment about CFA and every young player going through the ranks here at City.
How about the fact celtic and gala thought they had a chance of keeping him says he isnt that good? I like him, but your logic is skewed.

How about the fact celtic and gala thought they had a chance of keeping him says he isnt that good? I like him, but your logic is skewed.

How exactly is my logic skewed? Both clubs wanted to keep him because they could recognise his talent. People are judging him based off of one game which is beyond stupid. He hasn't played a single competitive minute for City yet you get fans, like above, who attempt to dismiss his talent as a footballer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.