Hey YOU! why are you a city fan?

NathanC said:
denilsun said:
my dad moved to england in 1966 from tanzania, we're an indian family, and when he moved here he lived in ashton as my grandad worked in a factory. and to cut a long story short everyone at his school supported 'that lot' so he decided to be different! once he had finished studying he moved darn sarf with my mum and we live near cheltenham now but i kind of felt obliged to follow my dads team, it just felt right. sometimes i think why did he have to support city but then my conscious kicks in and i realise i wouldnt have it any other way :)

Freddie Mercury!

haha no not freddie mercury! although if it means picking up his royalties i am definately a member of the family :P

cos im crazy and my dad has a sense of humour. but when we finally do the business then it will be well worth the wait.

It is a complicated story which I can't be bothered explaining, but I'm blue to the core, and I have been since the mid 60's.

I love being a blue.

It's in my blood, and I will never change.

I love my club, my fellow fans, everything.

It's been hard at times, as we all know, but I would'nt change a thing!

15/01/1994, my dad told me he was going out to get a new snooker cue, he said come along and i'll treat you to something on the way home, i was 7 years old, and as any 7 year-old would do i would go along after he said that, 1 hour later i find myself at Maine Road watching city play arsenal, 0-0 it finished.

Good times.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
15/01/1994, my dad told me he was going out to get a new snooker cue, he said come along and i'll treat you to something on the way home, i was 7 years old, and as any 7 year-old would do i would go along after he said that, 1 hour later i find myself at Maine Road watching city play arsenal, 0-0 it finished.

Good times.

Certainly was they usually stuffed us.

kinkladze96 said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:

Good times.

Certainly was they usually stuffed us.

Absolutely!!!!! lol

Then 3 weeks later i think we got licked by swindon town at home, typical city lol

Was born in manchester, whole family are United fans (:() But have always loved City, always thought of them as the true team of Manchester, much to the delight of the rest of my family lol

Well wierd one for me as i live in Leeds, My dad was taken to a games when he was a child by his great auntie and uncle, they was big city fans the uncle went to the first game at Maine Road as a 7 year old i think, my dad kept going and followed city but mainly only went to the home games i think because he did not have the money in them days went to wembley for the Fa Cup final against Spurs and the replay, when i was born i was taken to watch city from the age of 6 and my first game was oldham not sure what year it was it will have been mid 90's i think the thing that clinched it for me was when we got relagated to Division 2 i was gutted i was a 10 year old crying on the steps to my house, and i could not help it and i was not the type of kid that cried easly lol with all my mates leeds fans and the other half of my family it was not fun growing as leeds was doing well back then with champions league semi finals and also good league positions as we was up and down like a yoyo, and it was then that it clicked this was it for life, and here i am today as a 21 year spending all my spare cash on following city home and away and this year to Europe (Santander and Germany) it's wierd how it gets inbeded into you, as a 21 year old i feel like i derserve abit of succes so i cant imagine people double my age lol

Our time will come

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.