Hey YOU! why are you a city fan?

My dads a blue so i was born a blue, he wouldnt have had it any other way. been torturing myself ever since.

C.T.I.D

Moved to Brinscall nr Chorley from London right at the start of the 67-68 season because of my dads work, just as Franny Lee made the headlines saying he'd retire if Bolton didn't let him go and my old man said he knew him as he was often around the firm he worked for in Horwich cadging waste paper so that was it my dad knew a footballer, however vaguely, so that was my team. My first game was the Ballet on Ice I was 10 or 11 at the time. Moved back daan sarf to Chelmsford 4 years later so haven't seen many home games since but have been all over London and the south and east to watch City when I can, I've put up with a lot of stick over the last 30 years so now hopefully is going to be payback time, and like most City fans I believe that god should be spelt BELL

i started life as a bit of an oldham fan as my step dad played for them (roger palmer) so i supported them as kind of a loyalty thing to him but as he was coming to the end of his career i wanted to support a manchester team as i am from manchester unlike most rags ha ha.
most of my family originate from dublin and are mostly city fans that lived around moss side. plus as some of you may know roger played for city too!
so i made my decision and despite the shite we have been through i would never change being a city fan for all the money in the world, im proud and honoured to wear there shirt and own a season ticket.

Born to a family full of utd fans expect from my auntie. I dont remember becoming a city fan but my auntie used to buy me blue and white clothes when i was baby and her boyfriend at the time drumed it into me to be a city fan but my mum says its just because i have always been awkard.

City Till I Die x

I'm from Australia, so PL football isn't super-high on the radar, but I always had an interest in the Premier League.

It was around the 1998-1999 period were those red twats were winning everything I really started to follow it. I couldn't bring myself to jump on the arrogant bandwagon that is Manchester United, so I decided from then on I would be a Blue.

And Blue ever since. I get so much more fun out of following this side then I think I would any other.

So I have no family reason, geographical reason to follow City, I simply decided they would be my team.

As far as I know I'm 4th generation blue (might go back further).

I managed to turn my German husband blue back when Keegan was in charge.

Because I love my man. He's been a Blue for 30 years. We've been together since 2001 but for one reason and another this is the first year we could afford a season ticket.
Being brought up in a LU enviroment helped, as I was born to hate the Scum.

Col.
East Stand Lower

bluesyob said:
i started life as a bit of an oldham fan as my step dad played for them (roger palmer) so i supported them as kind of a loyalty thing to him but as he was coming to the end of his career i wanted to support a manchester team as i am from manchester unlike most rags ha ha.
most of my family originate from dublin and are mostly city fans that lived around moss side. plus as some of you may know roger played for city too!
so i made my decision and despite the shite we have been through i would never change being a city fan for all the money in the world, im proud and honoured to wear there shirt and own a season ticket.

Ooh Roger Palmer! Legend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.