Hiddink Vs Mourinho

Robbo. said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Both would be short term, I'm not interested in short term success then back to being shit, I want us to build a dynasty. Neither Jose nor Guss would be interested in doing this, they'd win us a few League Cups then do one, that's not enough.

So are you saying Chelsea made the mistake in tacking Jose to the club?...hasn't he made them the team of today?

Arguably. I've not thought about it too much to be honest but suspect you have a point. I'm just not convinced Jose is the man for the job, don't get me wrong, he'd get my full support but I just can't see it happening.

To be honest Hughes is slowly sapping the life from me, I still can't see us winning a trophy anytime soon to be honest, I can't see where our next point is coming from. In fact the only think I can see is a long summer involving all our good players wanting out due to broken promises.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Robbo. said:
So are you saying Chelsea made the mistake in tacking Jose to the club?...hasn't he made them the team of today?

Arguably. I've not thought about it too much to be honest but suspect you have a point. I'm just not convinced Jose is the man for the job, don't get me wrong, he'd get my full support but I just can't see it happening.

To be honest Hughes is slowly sapping the life from me, I still can't see us winning a trophy anytime soon to be honest, I can't see where our next point is coming from. In fact the only think I can see is a long summer involving all our good players wanting out due to broken promises.

I respect your comments, we will see what happens...but like you, dont know how Hughes will pull through this one.

Robbo. said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

I respect your comments, we will see what happens...but like you, dont know how Hughes will pull through this one.

I was never a Hughes outer, I did spend a lot of last season privately seething at him though, he's done no better this season. I'm not going to rail against him, even his most ardent supporters know his short comings.

Either will do for me, if I had the choice I think I'd rather give Jose the chance I just like the fella and from his utterings in the media the last few weeks I actully think it's a possability.

Robbo. said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

probably from our next draw

Hiddink is way too old to be a longterm fix and I think longterm should be in our minds if we change manager. Also one of the reasons why I am wondering if a change is what we need because are the options out there really better long-term choices?

Hiddink is way too old, if we sack then yeah, nice fix untill the summer but puts us in limbo again without a clear path.
Mourinho is good and young, but is he too restless?
Mancinni has no PL experience, nothanks.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Hiddink's latest credentials are that he couldn't get the mighty Russians to turf out Slovenia.

Just not good enough for MCFC.

Well, I am a Manc ex-pat based in Russia. I watched every Russian qualifying game and both legs of the play off against Slovenia. I remain unchanged in the view that the guy is one of the top coaches in world football. Would you care to explain why you differ, noting that in one off games even Mercer and Allison had some disasters?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.