Hiddink Yes or No

HOW DO YOU MUPPETS THINK YOUR GOING TO ATTRACT A NEW MANAGER BY SACKING A MANAGER THATS ONLY LOST...wait for it... 1 GAME!!!! IDIOTS!!! Did Hiddink do any different to Ancelotti? NO! The reason? Cos he's got the same team... What happened to a world class manager like 'Big Phil'? The players didn't like him & they worked to rule by losing games until they got him the sack & then started playing again for a manager they liked to make Scolari look bad!!!

MH FOR ME....

chris313nt said:
HOW DO YOU MUPPETS THINK YOUR GOING TO ATTRACT A NEW MANAGER BY SACKING A MANAGER THATS ONLY LOST...wait for it... 1 GAME!!!! IDIOTS!!! Did Hiddink do any different to Ancelotti? NO! The reason? Cos he's got the same team... What happened to a world class manager like 'Big Phil'? The players didn't like him & they worked to rule by losing games until they got him the sack & then started playing again for a manager they liked to make Scolari look bad!!!

MH FOR ME....

Nice thank you for your warm post we are not muppets we are just showing our option and he may only have lost 1 game but he has drawn too many games after we have been in a postion where we should have had won like today

In the same way that I would welcome the signing of better players than we have now, I'd also welcome the arrival of someone who I consider to be a better manager than MH. Nothing personal, we should just try to get the best that we can.

chris313nt said:

MH FOR ME....

Breaking News!

Managers today have signed a solidarity agreement stating that under no circumstances will any of them accept a job at a club that has sacked a manager!

No...i didnt think so.

changing managers now wont work we need to stop knee jerking every result thats not a win,alright six draws in a row is frustrating but this season apart from chelsea all other teams are inconsistent even utd and arsenal,sacking hughes now is no good lets bite our tongues and hold off till the season ends then make a decision chopping and changing has been citys problem for god knows how long now,come next week when we play i think hull and win then the six draws are forgotten about...

blueinsa said:
chris313nt said:

MH FOR ME....

Breaking News!

Managers today have signed a solidarity agreement stating that under no circumstances will any of them accept a job at a club that has sacked a manager!

No...i didnt think so.

If the team haven't won anything, then how are you going to attract a new manager when the last one only lost 1 game? Not exactly an inviting prospect is it? The 'special needs one' only takes over successful teams, he's too lazy & up his own arse to build anything from scratch & thats why he wants the Manure job when Baconface pegs it...we need to win something for the club to be attractive to a new manager...its 'fools' who think money alone buys success, it takes a lot of commitment from players & management also & no one wants success more than MH as it prove himself to all the doubters...you can see his aggression on the touchline during the match...if he didn't give a shit he'd just sit there!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.