Hillsborough - The Search for Truth

May I just say this...95% of police officers on the ground tried to do what they could that day and they are to take no blame.
Please look to the senior ranks.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
May I just say this...95% of police officers on the ground tried to do what they could that day and they are to take no blame.
Spot on. The fuckers who have moved on with knighthoods and massive pensions. They should be fucking prosecuted, but I won't be holding my breath.

malg said:
Spot on. The fuckers who have moved on with knighthoods and massive pensions. They should be fucking prosecuted, but I won't be holding my breath.
Prosecuted for what exactly?

Pooper said:
malg said:

Maybe perverting the course of justice, for a start - sure it would have been covered elsewhere in this thread.

Pooper said:
malg said:

Perjury, wilful negligence and manslaughter would do for starters.

So the "Justice for 96" campaign is about singling out one particular group of the many involved on the day and getting revenge? Because they were doing their job?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Pooper said:
So the "Justice for 96" campaign is about singling out one particular group of the many involved on the day and getting revenge? Because they were doing their job?

You really are utterly clueless.
You should post less.

Oh dear

Pooper said:
Pooper said:

You should post less.

Oh dear
Hey, it's not often I'd agree with the poster above, but in this instance he is spot on. You absolutely must be on a wind up, either that or you are pig ignorant.

malg said:
Pooper said:
You should post less.

Oh dear
Hey, it's not often I'd agree with the poster above, but in this instance he is spot on. You absolutely must be on a wind up, either that or you are pig ignorant.

Just trying to talk about it and learn about the issues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.