Hoffenheim (A) Post Match Thread

I think a big difference was when Laporte and stones were back together. Our play out of the back was much faster and cut through there midfield.

Gundo - no more - sell him in January !
I am probably going to be slagged for this, but I was a bit relieved he went off injured so that he might not be available for Anfield.

I wish the guy all the best for the future, and a huge shame injuries has destroyed the fine player he once was, but he should leave now so there is still some chance we can remember him for his (very few) class performances for us, like Barca and Cardiff

Gundogan is fucking wank. The only game I’ve missed watching live was the Cardiff game when apparently he was motm, but as I’ve said before the ONLY game I’ve ever come away from and thought ‘fuck me he was awesome” was the Barca home game a couple of years ago. Compare that to Merlin who is fucking magic nearly every time he pulls on the blue shirt.

Nuff said.

Am i the only one for whom seems that our pressing is not working as well as it did last year or have teams just understood it better, maybe Kev is one really importan piece missing from that puzzle.

I am probably going to be slagged for this, but I was a bit relieved he went off injured so that he might not be available for Anfield.

I wish the guy all the best for the future, and a huge shame injuries has destroyed the fine player he once was, but he should leave now so there is still some chance we can remember him for his (very few) class performances for us, like Barca and Cardiff

To be honest it’s probably a blessing in disguise. I don’t think he’s half as bad as made out by some but he doesn’t always ‘fit’.

Just watched the pen incident again. Ref has the look of someone who’s not allowed to give a pen to City. You know the look - the one that Anthony Taylor wears permanently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.