Hoffenheim (A) Post Match Thread

No way this is a coincidence tonight. No fucking way. It's a clear message, a message they've been delivering repeatedly...

A fucking disgrace of an official. And my warm congratulations to the boys. How are they supposed to maintain their calmness under these circumstances? City's game was clearly influenced by that asshole. Nevertheless, a fully deserved win, the team worked hard to achieve it...

PS. How can City ever replace that man? Lost for words for David. Anything I say will be poor, won't do him justice. I just hope I'll get the opportunity to meet him one day and shake his hand. That's all. It has been a privilege watching his game all these years. A fantastic player and a gentleman...

Ref an absolute disgrace yet again.
And they wonder why we can't fill the stadium in home games.
Why bother when you've got blatant cheating and biased twats from UEFA.
What the fuck do those clowns to behind the goal too?

They have walkie-talkies and I heard one screaming down his handset NO PEN NO PEN even before Leroy got the ball.

Oh and i’m Fernandinho’s biggest fan and I don’t carry the hate for Ilkay as some on here and he’s decent in the Fern role when needed. But the two together are nothing short of horrific.

I would be so interested to see results whilst the two play in tandem together... whilst on the field before one is hooked... I swear it would only be one or two results.. seems that way anyway....

having seen the sane pen shout again HOW ON EARTH IS THAT NOT A PEN and if the ref thinks he's dived then he must yellow card sane for diving ????

UEFA can just take there ball and debt ridden clubs and do one ??? the ref is bent a strong word and the ref is cheating is even stronger BUT BUT THE WHOLE OF UEFA IS CURRUPT THEY CAN NOT DEFEND THEMSELVES WITH WHAT WE HAVE JUST WATCHED, SHOCKING TO A POINT YOU HAVE TO WALK AWAY

I think it would be unfair not to acknowledge, how much energy Hoffenheim put into the game. Both teams playing football!
However the referee had his own agenda for the result of this match. Their goal I see as slightly offside. Then every time we had a corner in the first half he seemed to blow for know reason, Stirling put through in first half, clearly on side he blows up. The farcical blow up on the quick throw, then top it all off with that shocking decision not to give a penalty! Unfucking believably corrupt reffing!!!!

Stand up David Silva, he wasn’t going to let him have his way!

Deserved win against a well coached side and a brilliantly instructed referee, Bernado showing why he has been our best player this season, Dave well what a player he still is.

that's why I don't like the champions league because of shit referees like that .glad we won but we made it much harder than we should have and way to sloppy second half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.