Hoffenheim (A) Post Match Thread

I think he made us retake it because the hoffenheim players weren't ready.
latest

Dont blame the ref for not filling the ground .we had worse refs in div 3 but sold out every game

The refs might have been worse in Div 3, but they weren't corrupt... that's the point. I gave up 6 years ago, had seen enough, used to be home and away in Europe but will never go to a game in that competition ever again....

Those saying "Walker could have got sent off" are doing so because we had a shite ref who wanted to give the opposition every chance of an upset. Had it been a none city player in the CL I doubt many would have said that could have been a red because it was a yellow card all day long. Still didn't like him diving in like that mind you, no point in risking it.

Ref was crap and biased. But if he were committed why didn’t he send off walker? Why didn’t he book Laporte for blatant hold on hoff counter? There may be legitimate strategy to cheating us - like you more deny city positive things than hit city with negative things. Or maybe you mix it up. But it’s not entirely obvious or well executed; would be curious if there’s a pattern to any of it.

Looked like a hammy tweak.. looked like nothing worse than a few weeks... back after international break if out at all. So missing the pool game only which in my opinion he’s not suited to anyway.

I want b.Silvas press in that game.. nothing against Gundo.. just not his strength.

Cheers beanhead.

With our deference to caution even if its a strain he will be out for our next three/four games.

With Kevin returning most likely after the international break its not as bad as it otherwise could be.

At the moment the difference between Gundy's good and bad is too big a gap for my liking.

Bit like Ozil and they have other similarities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.