Hoffenheim (A) Post Match Thread

I missed the live stream tonight beanhead , was it a muscle injury.

Some saying it wasn't that bad even precautionary.

Like you , you never want our players injured no matter the circumstances.

Looked like a hammy tweak.. looked like nothing worse than a few weeks... back after international break if out at all. So missing the pool game only which in my opinion he’s not suited to anyway.

I want b.Silvas press in that game.. nothing against Gundo.. just not his strength.

I was working earlier, just finished watching it on delay - that ref was up there with Mike Riley in the rags-Arsenal game in 2004(?), not seen so many blatantly dodgy decisions in a match since then.

Gritted it out in the end thanks to Dave's great anticipation and finish. Sane looked back to top form but although we dominated I thought some of our defending was flaky to say the least. We need to be better at the back on Sunday.

Dont blame the ref for not filling the ground .we had worse refs in div 3 but sold out every game
The difference though was in 98/99 the referees were shite, in the champions league anybody who thinks they are ‘poor’ or ‘shite’ must have their heads in the sand.

Hear hear.

It’s so fucking bent mate.

I’m genuinely livid.

Even my Nottingham Forest mate text me to say he’s beginning to think there’s something going on against us.

Watched the game and at the end instead of feeling happy at the win I just feel really angry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.