Hoffenheim (A) Post Match Thread

Hear hear.

It’s so fucking bent mate.

I’m genuinely livid.

Even my Nottingham Forest mate text me to say he’s beginning to think there’s something going on against us.
@Bill What is especially infuriating is that many of the early match reports I am seeing are leading with variations of the cliche “Silva saves City blushes”. It is because they do not want to or cannot write about the referring performance, so it will be brushed under the rug. UEFA are able to intimidate into silence in nearly every level of football or football related media.

His Sanchez prediction came good,which has thrown a few off the scent and afforded him some borrowed time.
Haha, too true, too true. I’ll give him that one, although I still think it was a guess and an attempt at being contrary rather than a decent prediction, lol.

Ref an absolute disgrace yet again.
And they wonder why we can't fill the stadium in home games.
Why bother when you've got blatant cheating and biased twats from UEFA.
What the fuck do those clowns to behind the goal too?
Dont blame the ref for not filling the ground .we had worse refs in div 3 but sold out every game

The ref MUST be a cheat. That is the only explanation for making City re take the quick throw in when sane was through on goal. What other reason is there for the throw in to be re taken?

I think he made us retake it because the hoffenheim players weren't ready.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.