Hoffenheim (A) Post Match Thread

Course it was a sending off. He flew in both feet of the ground, until he landed, and his studs up. Shocking challenge.

Does not excuse the pen or the throw in but lets at least be fair about things. If that was done against a City player the consensus on this forum would be a red.

Agree you watch the replay though the referee sees it and he never put his whistle to his mouth till 10 seconds later so that tells me someone told him in his ear and if that’s the case why not for our penalty?

Agree you watch the replay though the referee sees it and he never put his whistle to his mouth till 10 seconds later so that tells me someone told him in his ear and if that’s the case why not for our penalty?
Was just going to say this. His body language when Kyle went in said he was not going to give it and then, after they had played several passes, he suddenly blew and produced the card.

Kyle was practically in their corner by the time he stopped play.

The refs might have been worse in Div 3, but they weren't corrupt... that's the point. I gave up 6 years ago, had seen enough, used to be home and away in Europe but will never go to a game in that competition ever again....
But why are they corupt against us ? Surley as favourites they would want us to get past the group stage

That’s bollocks as usual, only one foot was off the ground and there was little if any contact.

Watch the video on page 32 and come back and say when he dived into the challenge both feet were not off the floor. At contact one was on the ground but prior to that both feet were off the ground.

That's because Walker got the ball,and on the follow through caught the opponent with his knee/upper leg.
The oppo player stayed on the ground rolling about.
Walker was a bit reckless yellow?= One of the few things the ref got right imo.
The non penalty was another he got wrong for some reason.
Can't quite put my finger on it.
Hmmm

Gundogan doesn't cut the mustard in this team right now, he looks scared of being injured again. If he can find the bravery needed he can come good again (Pep must see something).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.