Hoffenheim (A) Post Match Thread

Watch the video on page 32 and come back and say when he dived into the challenge both feet were not off the floor. At contact one was on the ground but prior to that both feet were off the ground.

One foot is under his body and one outstretched, never a red card in a million years. Ref didn’t even blow for a foul as quite a few others have pointed out until 5-10 seconds after.

But why are they corupt against us ? Surley as favourites they would want us to get past the group stage

If you are going to shaft a team better to do it in the group stage. Half the world is watching in the knockout stages - not that that seems to bother corrupt UEFA.

Didn’t play well 2nd half but great speed of thought from Silva to win it.

Central Midfield is not looking great at the moniker. Fernandinho looking slow on the ball and Gundogan is just average.

How he didn’t give a pen for that I don’t know. Ridiculous. Should have sent Walker off too. Bad tackle that.
Dhino keeps on getting caught in possession which is a worry. Gundogan is OK against the Cardiff's but comes up short against decent opposition.

One foot is under his body and one outstretched, never a red card in a million years. Ref didn’t even blow for a foul as quite a few others have pointed out until 5-10 seconds after.

Are they both off the ground as I stated?

Dhino keeps on getting caught in possession which is a worry. Gundogan is OK against the Cardiff's but comes up short against decent opposition.

He does I am surprised he hasn't been told to stop dithering and release it quicker. The dippers will be all over him like a rash on Sunday. If Pep plays this side we will get a right hiding.

Are they both off the ground as I stated?

Not when he wins the ball. Players have both feet off the ground when jumping for headers, that a red card as well?? Even the ref being as blatantly one sided as he was tonight couldn’t givevred for that and didn’t. I wouldn’t want a red if it was against us either.
You don’t always have to go against the grain mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.