Hoffenheim (A) Post Match Thread

Once again we are subjected to a blantantly biased performance by yet another supposedly impartial and professional referee. Today I spoke about a referee who I referred to as ‘Under Orders’ and anyone who saw the match today must wonder what the reason was for the referee’s performance today. Without doubt he was biased against us, but why was he biased against us? Again. Time and again we suffer at the hands of these officials and it simply can’t be just an unlucky coincidence.

For me UEFA are the most inbred, corrupt and backward thinking multi-billion pound sporting industry in the World. Hellbent on putting all manner of obstacles in the way of forward thinking, dynamic up and coming clubs, and rewarding the old guard with new fangled seeding systems and bonus points for winning what was a different competition.

Please boo at every opportunity at this weasel like organisation as they have absolutely no liking for us and for me at least tried to get us out of the competition as soon as they possibly could tonight.

The Premier League should always be our priority as I personally do not want to us to have anything to do with the dirty cheating bastards of UEFA . Spanish Dave is a legend forever.

Course it was a sending off. He flew in both feet of the ground, until he landed, and his studs up. Shocking challenge.

Does not excuse the pen or the throw in but lets at least be fair about things. If that was done against a City player the consensus on this forum would be a red.
Spot on! Old blue eyes.

This type of referring should motivate the players to win it even more.

Big 3 points tonight!!

We’re all just paranoid.

So is the man from Catalonia who’s only been with us a couple of years.

He’s managed Barca and Bayern Munich, he’s come to City and he still realises the exact same thing.

Not when he wins the ball. Players have both feet off the ground when jumping for headers, that a red card as well?? Even the ref being as blatantly one sided as he was tonight couldn’t givevred for that and didn’t. I wouldn’t want a red if it was against us either.
You don’t always have to go against the grain mate.

Don't give him ammo mate, it's a waste of energy.

Not when he wins the ball. Players have both feet off the ground when jumping for headers, that a red card as well?? Even the ref being as blatantly one sided as he was tonight couldn’t givevred for that and didn’t. I wouldn’t want a red if it was against us either.
You don’t always have to go against the grain mate.

Its not going against the grain at all. Agreed with all the points tonight re:throw in, penalty but I can admit thats a terrible tackle.

Similarly you can admit a city players deserves sending off without being a lesser blue.

Its not going against the grain at all. Agreed with all the points tonight re:throw in, penalty but I can admit thats a terrible tackle.

Similarly you can admit a city players deserves sending off without being a lesser blue.

When he flew in my initial thought was fuck sake calm down, never shit that’s a red, on the replay I decided I was correct with my first thoughts. No red, yellow, not two feet, one, with minimal contact.

Not going to continue the debate, you’ve your view, I’ve mine.
Now I’m off watching the rags get the run around once again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.