Hoffenheim (A) Post Match Thread

Thoughts from this evening:
Well done boys for going right to the end and getting the deserved win.
In CL games there is something missing from us collectively. Its as if we are scared to just play our A game. We think too much, therfore our play isnt as fluid as in the PL. Pep needs to address this.
Our central midfield has never been equiped to win this tournament and I fear Fernandinho is on a downward curve. I hope not but errors are rapidly creeping into his game this season.
We miss KDB. His drive, skill, pressing, delivery and goals...we need him back asap.
The ref was perculiar at best, corrupt at worst.
We werent shite as some posters have said. Shite is the rats 1st half v Valencia...pure turgid football in a silent stadium with zero chances created. If Valencia could finish their chances theyd be out of sight.
Lyon losing at the mo which woul suit us.

That's because Walker got the ball,and on the follow through caught the opponent with his knee/upper leg.
The oppo player stayed on the ground rolling about.
Walker was a bit reckless yellow?= One of the few things the ref got right imo.
The non penalty was another he got wrong for some reason.
Can't quite put my finger on it.
Hmmm
You’ve got that totally wrong! Walker was way out of control, he catches the player clean on the shin area, and absolutely doesn’t touch the ball.
If the boot was on the other foot, their player on ours we would expect nothing less than a straight red card!

You’ve got that totally wrong! Walker was way out of control, he catches the player clean on the shin area, and absolutely doesn’t touch the ball.
If the boot was on the other foot, their player on ours we would expect nothing less than a straight red card!

Give over, it was a yellow. Not really your fault, you're used to them being red cards with City players, any other team gets a quiet word from the ref.

What about the other officials. It was a blatant pen "missed" by the lot of em.
When do you ever see them give a decision?

What about the Walker 'tackle'. Didn't think that was a red, but I've certainly seen those given in Europe.

Sorry.
My post wasn't very clear.

From the refs view it looked like Walker got the ball and the follow through caught the opponent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.