Hoffenheim (A) Post Match Thread

Hoffenheim gave it a go.

We were not at our best but deserved the 3pts. Need quicker tempo.

Ref is bent as fu*k

I agree. We need to sign a defensive midfielder in January. Fernandinho is starting to look a bit slow on the ball against quick sides and Gundogan is just a very average player.
Love Dhino, but against a pressing team he really struggles and gets caught in possession. Big concern for Sunday.

So anyone who disagrees with you is not mature, is a sheep and sees everything through blue tinted specs.
You are WUM and every thread you enter is to stir up shit.

No the discussion is in reference to me. I’m getting abuse for believing walkers tackle was a sending off offence and posting as such. In response I have been called the ‘worst blue on here’. I was highlighting if I did not write what I believed I would be a sheep.

As for stirring shit up if that’s having an opinion on a tackle then I suppose I am. Sometimes I mistakenly think that’s the point of a forum.

I still think we should never use referees as an excuse but damn, this guy should be struck off. Bring on VAR.

Did I really put "access yourselves"?... think I need to edit that haha.

I'm clearly too tired to get into this anyway. We probably would be asking for a red if it was a rags player but I genuinely thought during the game and the replays they showed a yellow was about right.

Fair enough your entitled to your opinion. Quite a few think differently as well as agree so defo worth reviewing.

No the discussion is in reference to me. I’m getting abuse for believing walkers tackle was a sending off offence and posting as such. In response I have been called the ‘worst blue on here’. I was highlighting if I did not write what I believed I would be a sheep.

As for stirring shit up if that’s having an opinion on a tackle then I suppose I am. Sometimes I mistakenly think that’s the point of a forum.
When we want your opinion, we will give it too you.. ps Walkers tackle was a deserved yellow, not two footed by any stretch of anyone’s imagination, apart from yours... There, that’s cleared the air now and we can move on from here ...!

Blatant penalty not given Sane clean through on goal pulled back for no reason, ref not to bad not as if these were game changing decisions.

The throw in was a weird decision and wrongly pulled back for... who the fuck knows. That was in the first half.

The penalty decision, wrongly not given, was the second half.

And numerous other decisions that went against City.

No one can run without two feet off the ground at points you contrary wum.

It is a one footed tacked and when the impact takes place his other foot is planted, with bent knee and under his fucking arse.

I think you will find he dived into the challenge with both feet off the ground but, as stated numerous times, at the point of contact had a foot on the ground when making contact with the ankle/shin area.

Created some good chances that we just missed on, but by and large an average game on the whole. The 15 minutes or so after they brought on their first sub was really, really bad, but otherwise I thought we played decently (disregarding the first minute as well of course). Would have made the Bernardo for Gundogan change earlier -- helped a lot. Refereeing was awful from the start. No clue how Joelinton (who looks like a tidy player although he didn't do much today) managed to get out of this game without a yellow.

Ferna's drop off is not nearly as precipitous as Demichelis or Bravo (in his first year here), but we desperately need to add another CM in January. It's going to be crucial if we make it past the group stage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.