Hoffenheim (A) Post Match Thread

No Im just mature enough to call a foul how I see it rather than through the prism of being a City fan.
The slomo looks bad, but at full speed I thought it was an OK tackle, and that he'd got the ball, it had to slowed, and shown 3 or 4 times from different angles to see it wasn't great.

Was it a red ? Maybe, maybe not, had we had VAR, there is no doubt Walker would have walked, as he's playing for us.

The slomo looks bad, but at full speed I thought it was an OK tackle, and that he'd got the ball, it had to slowed, and shown 3 or 4 times from different angles to see it wasn't great.

Was it a red ? Maybe, maybe not, had we had VAR, there is no doubt Walker would have walked, as he's playing for us.

It does look bad. The way he jumped in to the challenge with both feet of the floor, initially, and his foot raised with studs showing. It could be argued very easily excessive force.

In game time it did not seem particularly bad or definitively a foul but with the ref seeing it Im surprised it was not a red, particularly in europe.

However so I am not misunderstood I still think his performance was poor and not helpful to City at all.

Nobody can have a reasonable explanation 'cos there just ain't one. We will never hear what the ref has to say and I bet he is desperately delighted that he doesn't have to give one to explain away one of the most blatant examples of cheating.
The most blatant example of cheating I have seen in nearly 50 years of watching city, I am absolutely fuming 5 hours later, corrupt? You bet it fucking is...

With VAR it would have been a Red Card. Hopefully players will cut out the diving, the pushing and the cheating with it. And referees will be pulled up on their grotesque incompetence# this guy should be straight out sacked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.