Hoffenheim (A) Post Match Thread

I hate it when people on here say Citys players should have seen red. Yet I have nver seen those same people calling out the tackles when it is our players are on the receiving end. Yet in this match there was a tackle on Silva where the guy lunged in and caught Silva high on the shin with his studs up yet he was not even booked and it is not even being discussed the only "bad" tackle worthy of a red according to some on here was Walkers. I think those that constantly say we fans are deluded and sheep in believing that we are not yet accepted and so dont get the same level of reffing as other teams are just wumming

If you are referring to me I have numerous times. Think we have had lots of poor decisions just not neccessarily think its due to bias or corruption. Cannot remember the Silva one but if I see the gif will honestly comment.

If you want my views on last season of the top of my head I would agree that the Kane, Alli, Young, Bennett?? (cardiff) were all very poor challenges. Would have to check the Palace match but from memory was less upset by Danns challenge but not seen it for ages.

Do not see issues with commenting on tackles by City players. If there bad tackles they are bad tackles regardless of the shirt colour.

Good result against 16 men , the only surprise was the lack of a red card for Walkers challenge , i bet he was tempted though. This was a superb and relentless fighting team performance and we eventually got what we thoroughly deserved , if i was UEFA i would be asking the referee for the brown envelope back.

When do you ever see them give a decision?

What about the Walker 'tackle'. Didn't think that was a red, but I've certainly seen those given in Europe.

Of course they don't give the decision. They should be assisting the ref. He is in communication with his linesmen is he not ?

In game time it did not seem particularly bad or definitively a foul but with the ref seeing it Im surprised it was not a red, particularly in europe.
I'm not, he clearly didn't see it as that bad, I think (as I did initially) he thought that Walker got the ball, and gave it for the clumsy follow through. In fact at the time I thought he'd played on, and given the "foul" by Sergio, which wasn't. The replay made it look far worse, but I don't think it was intentional, but a genuine attempt to play the ball, 20 years ago it wouldn't have even been looked at as a foul, as those tackles were normal.

We are devastating at times and it is beautiful to watch. The interchanges, the close control, so fluid, so quick. So, so happy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.