Hoffenheim (A) Post Match Thread

A reminder that our defense can be got at - hopefully it'll scare the team enough for Sunday but not too much.

I felt we missed Zinchenko's passing at left back. I'd have dropped Otamendi for him or even replaced Gundogan with him.

The most blatant example of cheating I have seen in nearly 50 years of watching city, I am absolutely fuming 5 hours later, corrupt? You bet it fucking is...

He can't even say he wasn't ready, 'cos he was ready enough to blow to bring the game back. He blew 'cos the Hoff players weren't ready!! He's just another Uefa apparatchik in a long line of Uefa apparatchiks who have done us over in the most obvious way that the partially sighted would have no problem seeing!

Still waiting for a reason why we do. I posted in the match thread about how a club with the most marketable tools available could be targeted. Nobody came back with anything other than ‘bore off’.

Then you'll be waiting forever. You've already made your bed.

You'll get a fuck load of abuse on here but that's what happens when you make it, lie in it.

Thoroughly deserved you fucking turncoat.

Check Sane's reaction to Silva's goal.

VAR coming in next season in CL.

Can watch brief highlights of games on BT website

Lyon played Shakhtar in an empty stadium. A City 'player' nearly won it at the death for Shakhtar. Shakhtar looked good but highlights were very brief. I think our group is tougher than many think. Tougher than Utd's group.

The AEK v Benfica game looked good. AEK came from 2-0 down as Benfica had a man sent off, then Benfica go and score. Looked crazy.

The second that **** pulled that throw in back I could tell it was going to be one of those matches. Follow that with his whistle blowing every time we had a Dangeorus set peice and a clear picture starts to from.

Very happy we won that. And it just furthers my belief we should continue being as anti UEFA as possible, and win it to spite them.

Lyon played Shakhtar in an empty stadium. A City 'player' nearly won it at the death for Shakhtar. Shakhtar looked good but highlights were very brief. I think our group is tougher than many think. Tougher than Utd's group.
I watched the whole game, Shaktar were great for an hour, should have been 3 or 4 up, but then fell apart for about 20 minutes. The game became wide open, and either team could have run away with it, luckily neither did.

It was a really good game, and for us a really good result.

Watched the game in the morning without checking the scores. Enjoyed the first half- end to end game, quick counters and saves, frustrating second half made worse by the ref, and then a late winner from the magician. Brilliant.

Dont ever play Laporte in LB.

Laporte made so much simple mistakes, which makes the assessment rather difficult: was it the positioning that made him lack confidence and thereby error-prone, or was it just the fact that he had a bad day at work. Either way, LB is not a position he should play.

I'm bewildered at how often Delph and Mendy get injured. It's nerve-wracking.

Yes.

But only if you watched the fucking games.

As others have said, they’d rather trust the words of Pep and Kompany than you.

Fuck knows where you went for three years but I’d gladly buy you a ticket back there.
Oh dear, i actually laughed at that. Mind you, it's early and I'm listening to the World Service!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.