Hoffenheim (A) Post Match Thread

You know what. You maybe proved right. You also may not. I personally disagree with you, as I feel there's no way they can not give the pen, as there will be uproar all round if they were to go against a plainly wrong decision after reviewing it.

What I struggle to get my head around, is after years of the current disgraceful system, last night being the latest in a long line of bent corrupt referees, is why people won't give VAR a chance, before they dismiss it. It will never be perfect, but it has a chance to level the field significantly. Can't understand why any blue doesn't want to give it a chance to see if it improves things over the current debacle!!
Your faith that it will be applied fairly is touching....

Hoffenheim goalkeeper Oliver Baumann on the Sané non-penalty "Yes, I touched him. Lucky for us there was no whistle. It's hard for a goalie, Leroy just has brutal pace."

The ref didn’t send Walker off purely for the sake of camouflage. “Yeah I pulled your throw in back for a rule I invented & didn’t give you a penalty BUT I also didn’t send off your player for. 60/40(defenders favor) challenge.”

And as some of the more controversial posters like to add, If you don’t agree with me, you have some colour of shades on, you’re immature & you need to grow up.

Has the ref commented on his own performance? If it was myself,or putting myself in his shoes,i'd want to make it clear that i was aware i'd had a shocker,that it wasn't a dishonest display,despite the evidence suggesting otherwise,and apologise for such an abysmal showing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.