Hoffenheim (A) Post Match Thread

Everybody has their opinions mate and I think I need to chilli out when it comes to people criticizing the team as I tend to look at us through blue tinted glasses too much and take offence when I shouldn't.
Was a bad goal to concede but I always know we'll score so I wasn't overly concerned.

i think, oh god what am i trying to say, erm, you know it's been so hard for me, i'm so sorrrryyyyy :(

nah i was just being brutal about the opener, as in my eyes (i've done some defending coaching and was a CB and LB), that was a primary school playground shocker. i honestly thought the vast majority of the game was decent enough and thought most players played pretty well.

Walker's could have gone either way. I think it was at least worth a yellow. He may have been saved by having a bent leg rather than it being a full studs-first lunge (so it looked to me anyway).

The ref's reaction to the throw-in and the penalty look very odd, as if he didn't know what to do. Skomina is rated highly, and doing that in what was a relatively low-key match looks very poor. Hoffenheim got freekicks for not a lot at various times as well.

Kompany was asked and went as far as saying it looks like a trend, but if it reverses in 6 months time, he'll take the hard times now. That was a lot further than I expected him to say, and it can be inferred that the players are noticing it.

Everybody has their opinions mate and I think I need to chilli out when it comes to people criticizing the team as I tend to look at us through blue tinted glasses too much and take offence when I shouldn't.
Was a bad goal to concede but I always know we'll score so I wasn't overly concerned.

Fair play for holding your hands up there.

Not sure how var will improve games like last night most of the decisions would not have been referred and the two that would of (tackle and penalty) would of been referred to a UEFA official who could call both decisions anyway he or UEFA decided
The corrupt fuckers would have said no pen and walker would be banned for a straight red, the only time they can't get involved with decisions is if it's black or white like offside or goal line technology although I'm sure that will also be dodgy when it comes to us

No Im just mature enough to call a foul how I see it rather than through the prism of being a City fan. Similarly I can also say when a ref has made poor decisions against us, like tonight. Its called not being a sheep and foming my own opinion.
morning, I hope you tucked Marvin in nice last and made him a lovely breakfast this morning. oh and don't forget to text pidge about all things united. fucking blues my arse.

I was talking to two Hoffenheim fans walking out of the stadium and they said that was the worst referee they had ever seen. They then asked why 'they' hate us son much? So it's blatantly obvious to opposing fans now. I'd genuinely love it if the club just said, Get fucked you bent load of corruption bastards! We're not coming back until there is a major overall of this vile organisation. CTID

The DT report on our match paid reference to the purple and orange shirts which the reporter labels an eyesore. Has there ever been a football report that took time out from the action to get four pennorth in on the shirts worn by one of the teams. Barca had an orange shirt some seasons ago - don't recall anyone labelling it an 'eyesore'. I'm delighted it's given this canute sore eyes. He's done nothing in that report but persuade me to go and buy one! It''ll look fantastic on the bike!

Not sure how var will improve games like last night most of the decisions would not have been referred and the two that would of (tackle and penalty) would of been referred to a UEFA official who could call both decisions anyway he or UEFA decided
The corrupt fuckers would have said no pen and walker would be banned for a straight red, the only time they can't get involved with decisions is if it's black or white like offside or goal line technology although I'm sure that will also be dodgy when it comes to us

The four that counted might or might not have been reversed. First, Kompers notion that the Hoff forward was offside, Aguero's goal, the pen and Silva's goal. The guy was level, someone ended up on the floor at our first, the pen would have turned up another goal kick, and the guy who lost the ball for Silva's goal might have had a free kick for losing the ball! VAR will do us no favours in the CL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.