Holidays

Heard nowt.
Wont buy into the panic and hysteria .
If im informed its safe to go ill be on that plane.

I appreciate there are issues but even in rhodes plenty of holiday makers are having a lovely time
Wouldn’t worry mate, not saying the Greek authorities weren’t ready, but their entire summer is at risk and they’ll be all over it. The fires are this summers ‘great white shark spotted off Cornwall’ story for the media to sell more papers

Wouldn’t worry mate, not saying the Greek authorities weren’t ready, but their entire summer is at risk and they’ll be all over it. The fires are this summers ‘great white shark spotted off Cornwall’ story for the media to sell more papers
just listening to a piece on the radio. As humans we react to emotional news , as we are emotional animals. But we react more to bad news to good.
So yeah, i wont worry, capable of making informed decisions and will see what happens.

People love a drama as you see on here daily ;)

just listening to a piece on the radio. As humans we react to emotional news , as we are emotional animals. But we react more to bad news to good.
So yeah, i wont worry, capable of making informed decisions and will see what happens.

People love a drama as you see on here daily ;)

Should be ok,as long as your hotel ain't burnt to the ground of course

Me and the Mrs are looking at Armenia, and would ideally want to do Tbilisi in the same trip.

What flight routes would you recommend to Armenia or Georgia mate? I don't think there are direct routes from UK.

Thanks.
I’ve not booked Armenia yet but I think Rome and Athens were two initial ideas.

For Tbilisi, I went via Istanbul. Thoroughly recommend a gem of a city.

Dreams Sapphire resort Cancun. Doubt i'll ever go longhaul again, getting too old for it and every **** just wants your money. I said to the mrs, next holiday is max 3 hours travelling time and preferably a villa so I dont have to endure other human beings.
Went to 'Dreams' in Cancun years ago. Right at top of the strip and surrounded by beach. It was mint.

Heard nowt.
Wont buy into the panic and hysteria .
If im informed its safe to go ill be on that plane.

I appreciate there are issues but even in rhodes plenty of holiday makers are having a lovely time
heard a travel expert yesterday say that crete could be one of the islands to benefit from the fires on corfu and Rhodes with tourist's going there I think there always on red alert this time of year

I’ve not booked Armenia yet but I think Rome and Athens were two initial ideas.

For Tbilisi, I went via Istanbul. Thoroughly recommend a gem of a city.

Thank you for that. I've found via Milan for Armenia, might make a stop off there as said I'd take her there again at some point.

I liked Istanbul for the final but she travels on a Greek passport so they'll probably treat her like shit in the airport, so will probably swerve that route.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.