Holidays

Anyone going to any of the fire hit Greek islands do us a favour.
Shut the fuck up when you end up in a school hall as you await evacuation and don’t go running to the media to blame your holiday company.
It’s your fucking fault if you are that stupid.

Anyone going to any of the fire hit Greek islands do us a favour.
Shut the fuck up when you end up in a school hall as you await evacuation and don’t go running to the media to blame your holiday company.
It’s your fucking fault if you are that stupid.
Bet most of the kids who left the school you were headmaster were fucking traumatised for a good few years!! Haha!

Where did you book out of interest? I've got a "free" Christmas this year in that no family are due to come over as they're with the other side so looking to get away and the canaries seems the best value.
We’ve gone for tui blue sweet princess in playa taurito, looks nice & hopefully some nice weather as well

We’ve gone for tui blue sweet princess in playa taurito, looks nice & hopefully some nice weather as well
if you fancy a night off the AI get a taxi into Puerto Rico, I’d recommend the tipsy bee, best cocktails on the island, nice food & really good vibe, and Taj palace for an Indian, both are situated at the Mogan mall, which is a bit of a destination for tax free shopping & there’s normally outdoor entertainment etc….somewhat randomly the missus really enjoyed the Spar shop there (I kid you not!) it had a walk in cheese & wine fridge, fresh lobster tank & pineapple processing machine

if you fancy a night off the AI get a taxi into Puerto Rico, I’d recommend the tipsy bee, best cocktails on the island, nice food & really good vibe, and Taj palace for an Indian, both are situated at the Mogan mall, which is a bit of a destination for tax free shopping & there’s normally outdoor entertainment etc….somewhat randomly the missus really enjoyed the Spar shop there (I kid you not!) it had a walk in cheese & wine fridge, fresh lobster tank & pineapple processing machine
Tax free you say? Ooh

Dreams Sapphire resort Cancun. Doubt i'll ever go longhaul again, getting too old for it and every **** just wants your money. I said to the mrs, next holiday is max 3 hours travelling time and preferably a villa so I dont have to endure other human beings.
Cancun is a shit hole. The only reason to go there is to get on a bus to Playa Del Carmen.
P.S, If you want to avoid Yanks and seaweed, go to Cuba.

Anyone been canary isles at xmas? just booked a week in Gran Canaria 5star all inc fancied some xmas sunshine for a change! still meant to be in 20c’s at xmas?
Been to lanzarote and furteventura doing the Friday morning Monday evening Ryan Air flight out of Manchester nice long weekend in the sun about 5 or 6 times Nov Dec Jan time only had bad weather once in playa blanca peed down . It can get a bit cold at night with the breeze

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.