Holidays

The missus wants to go to Cuba. We may be delaying our trip to Thailand until 2025 so looking for something for next Spring or summer.
Go 5 star. A Cuban 5 star is a mexican 3/star.
I can recommend Cayo Santa Maria as having the best beaches I have ever seen.
The Royalton that we went to was adults only but the two sister resorts next door were all ages.

Cancun is a shit hole. The only reason to go there is to get on a bus to Playa Del Carmen.
P.S, If you want to avoid Yanks and seaweed, go to Cuba.
Haha! I love Cancun, been going for years. Usually go late Oct early Nov and although you can’t escape the yank pests it never seems to bad then. Horses for courses though, hotel choice is vital.
I’ve started to gravitate towards the Riviera Maya recently though and do enjoy the more laid back aspect of that area. Just booked for this years trip and looking forward to 10 days of peaceful bliss. Not that there’s much fucking chance with my missus..

Haha! I love Cancun, been going for years. Usually go late Oct early Nov and although you can’t escape the yank pests it never seems to bad then. Horses for courses though, hotel choice is vital.
I’ve started to gravitate towards the Riviera Maya recently though and do enjoy the more laid back aspect of that area. Just booked for this years trip and looking forward to 10 days of peaceful bliss. Not that there’s much fucking chance with my missus..
TBH, I've never stayed in Cancun. It's just not my bag. Playa Car is great. And you're right about hotel choices. Foam parties will always attract belly bumping, beer can crushing on the head fucksticks ; )
P.S, my cousin is in Palma Mallorca. Might have to head there one day.

I think it's more based on the fact it's hot as fuck and dry as fuck and could well end up on fire too. However, your general point is accurate. I saw that about 40 people have died in Algeria from fires, but the fact no one has holidays booked there means it's buried in the small print. They'd rather scare people into panic over holiday destinations than report accurately.
Yeah i appreciate i was being a tad sarcy but remains that the media love to scaremonger but more puzzling is the population love to be scaremongered

Also… can a WILDFIRE be started by an arsonist? Is it not just a fire then? Dunno the difference but theyve pretty much proved the fires have been started by some weirdo but the media are insinuating that greece is just combusting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.