Holidays

It wouldn’t have particularly stood out there

Could you not have just opened the window?

94f8095c886c71e0c2a758c78561221e.jpg

Hi mate, we've been doing a bit of planning for the Tbilisi/Yerevan trip.

How did you find getting about in Tbilisi, in taxis and public transport, and from the airport etc?

We are thinking of getting a 5 hour minibus up to Tbilisi from Yerevan, or there is an hour flight.
With Tbilisi, agree the fare in advance before getting in the taxi. It was 2017 but the airport to the city was 30 Lari and around the city was 5. They don’t run on meters and it’s their culture.

There’s a Metro too which is absolute pennies but didn’t operate to the airport when I was there.

Drink in Old Tbilisi. It’s great.

Madrid for a week in September the Monday after the Fulham game.
Booked all my visits online.The first time I have done this so I have my days filled with things to do.
Tuesday..Thyssen and the Royal collection gallery.
Wednesday...Tour to San Lorenzo.
Thursday...The Prado.
Friday....Tour to Toledo.
Saturday....Museum Sorolla and a Sorolla exhibition at the Royal Palace.
Sunday....Liria Palace.
It makes me get out and about and no days wasted doing nothing

Hope it works out.

Where do people find reasonably priced holidays?
Usually book with TUI as cater for kids well but next year's prices look really expensive.
Usually go all inclusive but thinking of doing half board next year to keep costs down but even then it's crazy money just for a week in Spain.

Where do people find reasonably priced holidays?
Usually book with TUI as cater for kids well but next year's prices look really expensive.
Usually go all inclusive but thinking of doing half board next year to keep costs down but even then it's crazy money just for a week in Spain.
I’ve heard holiday pirates is good (but haven’t used em) I’m like you, always had kids to think about, now grandkids, so TUI/Jet2 for free child places is the go too. In June we paid £900 for 2A 1K all inclusive to Majorca, £1300 self catering to Gran Canaria in July, and just booked somewhere near Barcelona HB for £900 in early September (all for a week) all with TUI, but booked through Holiday hypermarket who offer blue light card discount of £30 without checking credentials (shhhh) the Mrs card is still in date but she no longer works in the NHS, if you do you can get £100 discount with TUI

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.