Holidays

I had about two weeks in total and managed to do Peru and Machu Picchu before flying to Iguazu (Brazil side) and going over to Argentina to do the Argentinian side. I then headed up to Rio and Ilha Grande. Bit of annual leave/christmas shut down so didn't do anywhere near as much as I wanted to. From the little of Argentina I experienced it was fantastic. Steak, chips and red wine...can't really beat it! Iguazu was absolutely stunning as well.

I would love to go back to South America to see more of Argentina and go to Chile as well but I've got young kids now so no chance I can afford it for a while!

Sounds class mate. I'm trying to get as much in as possible as we've not had kids yet. Been to Buenos Aires twice and up into the province a bit. We love the place and obviously our spending power is huge out there due to their chaotic economy, it is just the flight that's expensive.

I regularly wake up in the night dreaming of the steaks out there. I hope to do a long-haul trip early next year, keep getting drawn back to Argentina but I would love to see Korea or Armenia. That Christmas shutdown trip is a great idea. I am lucky in my job that I get almost 2 weeks off but tend to use it seeing family or recharging at home. I love to catch some of the football over in Argentina which unfortunately never lines up during the Christmas period.

Went to hamannet last time we went.
Going to monastir this time.
Looking forward to the time off.
We get back from tunisia 8 weeks and then gambia for 2 weeks
We are going in the international break then Fuerteventura in November for a week..
I hate flying as there's usually Scouse twats on plane or airport lol

We are going in the international break then Fuerteventura in November for a week..
I hate flying as there's usually Scouse twats on plane or airport lol
its customary for every family from Merseyside to have there children arrive at Manchester Airport in full kit

Has anyone been to Costa Teguise in Lanzarote for Christmas/ New Year?
went last January about the 7th .weather was good obviously cold at night there's enough to not get bored for a week but it's not the biggest resort didn't bump in to any travellers think that's more Tenerife

I’m off there on the 13th September, getting the train in from Barcelona then off to Madrid to finish off on 20th ..
Just got back today. Although it’s still busy, things are calming down a bit now so you are going at a good time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.