Holidays

Anyone been to Kotor Montenegro ?
Or Ravena Bologna
I love Bologna and its neighbour Modena. Ravena is worth a day trip (maybe more if you enjoy the coast), as are some of the other towns like Parma and Ferrara. Best region of Italy for food. Lots of decent tours possible to places that produce Parma ham, parmigiano reggiano, quality vineyards etc. Very friendly locals too.

Emilia-Romagna is second only to the Veneto as my favourite region of Italy.

If I didn't love Prague so much, I'd happily spend the rest of my days in Italy, without ever feeling the need to leave.

I love Bologna and its neighbour Modena. Ravena is worth a day trip (maybe more if you enjoy the coast), as are some of the other towns like Parma and Ferrara. Best region of Italy for food. Lots of decent tours possible to places that produce Parma ham, parmigiano reggiano, quality vineyards etc. Very friendly locals too.

If I didn't love Prague so much, I'd happily spend the rest of my days in Italy, without ever feeling the need to leave.
Agree on Bologna. Fabulous food. Would also recommend a day trip to Padua from there, in fact next time I go I think I would stay in Padua for a couple of nights.

Agree on Bologna. Fabulous food. Would also recommend a day trip to Padua from there, in fact next time I go I think I would stay in Padua for a couple of nights.
That whole area of Italy is worth visiting.
I cannot think of one city that I have not enjoyed while visiting there.
Off to Venice for 3 nights on Friday 15th Sept.

Cheers mate, only at Ravena for a day trip via a cruise :)

I always do Padova when staying in Venice. Never done it from Bologna before.
Have you done the Scrovegni Chapel visit.
It was a great visit when I was there a few years back.
Interesting art gallery next to it well.
For some reason there are not much info on the paintings,which let's it down a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.