Holidays

Just pulled another last minute September deal from The Haven @seven nights for a ton, so £7.14 per night per person and you'd not be going in a fox hole for that.

This royal throne of kings, this sceptered isle. this earth of majesty, this seat of Mars, this other Eden, demi-paradise.
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England
. "Sniff"

64vG9pi.jpg

Looking at the check in time there's some sort of bump afoot as Saver check ins are nearly almost 17:00 and above

If you had haggled they might have gone up to a tenner a night to pay you to stay there. :)

Just back from 10 nights in Murcia, Spain. Stayed at a Villa on La Torre Golf Resort and loved every minute. Murcia is an incredible place, a great marriage of historic and modern Spain in one place. La Concha beach front, Murcia Cathedral and La Plaza De Las Flores were the highlights.

Off to the Greek islands this Friday. Paros, Ios and Naxos. Be nice to get some sun at last.
Paros was the first Greek island I ever visited.
We flew to Athens, coach to Piraeus and ferry from there to Paros. (An old cross channel ferry it was!)
Paros is a place where the ferries connect for the other main islands.

Managed to get a pretty decent late deal for a week from the 7th October to Kos, £1000 discount. 5 star, half board including flights, luggage and transfers for £1,100 I know there are cheaper deals but the overall value for this one was really good. We rented a villa in April in Majorca that was nice and just booked a Norwegian cruise for next June.

Been out on the front at Puerto del Carmen earlier.

Popped into a sports shop by the harbour, just me in there with 2 staff, clocked the rag kit hung up in front of our shirt..

Not having that so I did what I knew had to be done and fcuked the rag shirt off to the back of the rack and hung the Champion's League, Premier League, FA Cup and European Super Cup Winners shirt in pride of place at the front..

One of the staff asked me "Senor, can I help please"?

I thanked him but said everything was good..

He said, "Ah, Manchester City, Champions", I nodded, smiled and left..

I happened to walk past the shop a couple of hours later and the Champion's shirt was still pride of place and the rag shirt was 11 shirts back on the rail, perfectly mimicking the current PL table.

A small thing I know but it made me feel good in the knowledge that I'd done my good deed for the day..!

Sounds pretty shit mate, how are the prices for food & drink?

We're over in the next international break at Maleme (otherside of Chania to you).
Prices not too bad . 4 euro to 6 euro for a large draft beer , 6 euro half litre of wine . T bone steak and home made chips and a carbonara and garlic bread just 26 euros in restaurant tonight. Had some crap seafood in another restaurant the other night and was extortionate so shop around best advice.

Not been away since 2019, heading to Hong Kong end of the month, trust my luck they have just had the heaviest downfall in 140 years causing flooding! hoping it will all be ok
The seafood buffet at the intercontinental is worth the flight alone. I have been to loads and that is the best I've ever had . Make sure you book well in advance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.