Holidays

Yeah your right mate, I’m in an amazing apartment in Platja de la Pineda, nobody speaks a word of English so we love the place …
Such amazing quality food and drink and cheap as fook… Sorry for the confusion mate, I’m just winging it, saw Pineda and thought I’m going there which I wasn’t :-)
No worries. Sounds like you're enjoying it, which is the main thing.

Is the apartment in a good location ? Looking for somewhere different, northward of this place, does it have direct flights from Manchester?

I flew into Barcelona and got a train down here, €7:50 each and it took 1.5hrs ..

I’m overlooking the beach here, not been down here before but I’m deffo coming back here
Catalonia is fantastic. Loads of places north and south of Barcelona. Beats me why people go to Southern Spain in the summer when it's too hot (although it can get pretty hot still June-August).

Going to Tossa de Mar over Christmas.

Catalonia is fantastic. Loads of places north and south of Barcelona. Beats me why people go to Southern Spain in the summer when it's too hot (although it can get pretty hot still June-August).

Going to Tossa de Mar over Christmas.
I love it here mate, it’s the best part of Spain I’ve been to and I’ve done all the usual suspects over the last 40 years ..

Went to Italy last week. Based in Genoa and had a boat trip to Comiglia, San Fruttuoso and Portofino. Also went to Cinque Terre. Great holiday. I’d advise to go to those that haven’t been.
Happy to hear that, I’m going at the start of October to Genoa, will explore the coastline too.

If anyone fancying a trip to Mexico wants a cheap last minute deal then have a look at Tui. They have got loads at half price . Never been myself and think there's always a catch .

Now we’ve finally got rid of all the little bastards running riot whilst the grown ups sit getting pissed without a care in the world I can now look forward to a couple of months chilling and getting away here and there.
Hopping over to Ibiza this weekend for a few days then over to Majorca for a couple more.
End of month is home from home, Tenerife for a little bit, only booked a one way so not sure how long I’ll stay but have to be back to the mainland to sort a few bits out before Mexico for 3 weeks.
Sept/Oct/Nov is definitely one of my favourite times of the year after 4 months of Summer!!
It's the little bastards mums and dads that fund your chav Reef and Mexico romps. Don't bite the hand that feeds you : /

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.