Holidays

If anyone fancying a trip to Mexico wants a cheap last minute deal then have a look at Tui. They have got loads at half price . Never been myself and think there's always a catch .
This will be my 14th visit I think and can’t think of any catch you might be thinking of. Love the pkace and I’d consider myself pretty well travelled.
It’s officially hurricane season until November but tbh even after a gown fall it’s dry again within an hour.
If it’s half price I’d be all over it.

Up your prices and stop your karaoke nights. That might work ; )
All my bars are cheap, that’s why they’re all busy. Don’t do Karaoke, though do have live music on in a few.
Things seem to be working ok so far but thanks for your concern.
I suppose if I wanted to go full chav I could join you in Blackpool.

All my bars are cheap, that’s why they’re all busy. Don’t do Karaoke, though do have live music on in a few.
Things seem to be working ok so far but thanks for your concern.
I suppose if I wanted to go full chav I could join you in Blackpool.
Course you could Phil, you'd be more than welcome in Blackpool. I do love landlords that make the effort to fund their business model by price, rather than quality and recommendation. It's tried and tested, just ask Tim Martin.

Welcoming returning clientele every year with warm embrace, then berating on a footie forum is to be expected, when they don't fit in with your aspirations. Why not run two good pubs for the nice people instead of three shit ones that make you dreadfully unhappy .. Asking for a friend so don't get excitable.

All I want Phil is for you to be happy:

Last edited:
Course you could Phil you'd be made more than welcome in Blackpool. I love landlords that make the effort to fund their business model by price, rather than quality and recommendation. It's tried and tested, just ask Tim Martin.

Welcoming your returning clientele every year with warm embrace and open armed, then berating them on a footie forums to be expected when your customer base doesn't not fit with your aspirations. Why not run two good pubs for the nice people instead of three shit ones that make you unhappy .. Asking for a friend so don't get excitable.
Haha! I think you’ve overthought a very flippant first post by me. I’ve been in this game long enough to know how it works.
Enjoy your evening.

Haha! I think you’ve overthought a very flippant first post by me. I’ve been in this game long enough to know how it works.
Enjoy your evening.
I would have said a tad condescending, but do enjoy Tenerife, god know you've been put through hell for it ; )

I would have said a tad condescending, but do enjoy Tenerife, god know you've been put through hell for it ; )
Left Tenerife full time about 10 years ago, don’t have any bars there anymore, just a nice little place to get over to every few months to catch up with friends.
All of my business is on the mainland now though I’m more of a silent partner in the background these days. :-)

Happy to hear that, I’m going at the start of October to Genoa, will explore the coastline too.
Genoa places to see:-

Musei di Strada Nuova
Palazzo Reale
Chiesa del Gesu
Cattedrale di San Lorenzo

Cinque Terra
Take the train from Genoa (Brignole)dependent upon how you do it, this may involve a change to the coastal line.

We Went to Monterrosso first and walked to Vernazza. A clear path but steep in places. Just take your time.
We then caught the train between the other towns hopping on and off.

Went to Santa Margharita beach the last three days as had enough of walking by then!!Lovely beach and plenty of nice bars/restaurants there and whilst some can be expensive, go on google maps and check out the average prices before deciding where to eat. If you’re hiring a bed on the beach, go to Central Bagni. 15 euros for the day and they’ve great, attentive staff. Next door wanted 35!!

It’s about 30 mins on the train from Genova Brignole. Make sure you get your ticket validated prior to boarding at the machine.

Hope the above is of help and have a great time.

Ciao!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.