Holidays

Thanks. That's great to see that flights and accommodation to Cape Verde are both half price! I'll have a look.

Apologies should have proofread. I meant to say twice the price. Flights to the canaries are about 400 but Cape Verde are 800 plus at that time of year.

Edit. Check out Skyscanner and Booking.com for Gran Canaria.

I've got you flights for 2 adults and 2 kids for around 900 from Manchester (9ut 21st December and back on 28th) and then you have the pick of Villas or whole Holiday homes on booking.com.

Worth running it through a tui to see if you can get better package deal or even if flights are better value and they also offer Villa holidays

Last edited:
Apologies should have proofread. I meant to say twice the price. Flights to the canaries are about 400 but Cape Verde are 800 plus at that time of year.

I've got you flights for 2 adults and 2 kids for around 900 from Manchester (9ut 21st December and back on 28th) and then you have the pick of Villas or whole Holiday homes on booking.com.

Worth running it through a tui to see if you can get better package deal or even if flights are better value and they also offer Villa holidays
1000013976.png

Nice one. I do appreciate it, however I would want somewhere warmer than the Canaries at Xmas. Cheers though

Nice one. I do appreciate it, however I would want somewhere warmer than the Canaries at Xmas. Cheers though
As others have said cape verde and Gambia are the two nearest without going long haul where you'll get 25+ over Christmas .But tui are the only airline who fly to Cape verde from UK so it would be cheaper to do a package deal and Gambia isn't somewhere I would take kids constant hassle prostitution everywhere and dirty.

Think I will be sacking Korea off ... flights are very busy.
Plan b is Orlando fly/drive down to the Keys.
Setting off mid oct .. anybody recommend any stops ,car hire firms etc
thanks in advance.

Anyone ever been to Omis in Croatia? Mrs Death is off there next weekend with her baddies, I must say though, im looking forward to it more than she is :-) …
Looks like a nice place and the scenery is great, looking online…
No idea on the cost of living out there either, any advice would be greatly appreciated by Mrs Death…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.