Holidays

I’m doing Girona, Tarragonna, Madrid via train for end of May for about 16 days.
Off to Koh Samui for Christmas and new year and first 2 weeks in Jan for good measure …

Lyon on 15th March for the France v England 6 Nations game … I’m skint but fuck it, I live for my holidays :-)

Haven-Holiday opening Day and what a season it promises to be!

Star studded caberet tonight, followed by an outside turn: Soiling our trews!

Last edited:
Going to Spain for 11 days. Fly to Malaga and picking up a hire car then a couple of days in Malaga, Cordoba, Seville and Granada, then back to Malaga for a rest then home.

Good stuff. We are doing something similar in June but including Cadiz and Jerez.

Have you been to Andalusia before?

Good stuff. We are doing something similar in June but including Cadiz and Jerez.

Have you been to Andalusia before?
I've been to the holiday resorts on that coast a couple of times and Malaga a few years ago. I've also had a couple of business trips to Cadiz which is a beautiful city.

I've been to the holiday resorts on that coast a couple of times and Malaga a few years ago. I've also had a couple of business trips to Cadiz which is a beautiful city.

That’s good. Nice to hear about Cadiz.

You’ll love Seville.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.