Holidays

In addition to Rhodes next August Mrs J has booked a 4nighter for Seville in March to celebrate my birthday.
Typical woman missed out on a Seville v Bilbao game by one day :-) however there is this to consider
Seville is the best city we've visited. It was our first city break 6 years ago and we've done plenty since.

To check that we didn't mis-remember how good it was, we've included 3 nights there on a mega Spain trip this Christmas (Granada - Seville - Barcelona - Tossa de Mar).

Don't miss the Cathedral/Giralda, the Alzacar and the Plaza de Espana.

And although it's viewed by some as a modern monstrosity, I absolutely loved the Metropol Parasol (Las Setas).

Seville is the best city we've visited. It was our first city break 6 years ago and we've done plenty since.

To check that we didn't mis-remember how good it was, we've included 3 nights there on a mega Spain trip this Christmas (Granada - Seville - Barcelona - Tossa de Mar).

Don't miss the Cathedral/Giralda, the Alzacar and the Plaza de Espana.

And although it's viewed by some as a modern monstrosity, I absolutely loved the Metropol Parasol (Las Setas).
I was in Seville for Christmas last year, and did the walkway at the top of Las Setas You get a wonderful view of the city, especially at sunset. The weather was glorious, as well. Seville is a beautiful city. If you have time, nip across the river to Triana for lunch and the food market.

We’ve got potidea halkidiki in 30 days never been to mainland Greece , we go the day the season starts …so it looks very remote I’ll be watching the match on the Sunday.
Looks a nice area but very quiet and remote. We really like Greece it’s hard not to. Hotels on the beach virtually. Looking forward to it we need a break.

I was in Seville for Christmas last year, and did the walkway at the top of Las Setas You get a wonderful view of the city, especially at sunset. The weather was glorious, as well. Seville is a beautiful city. If you have time, nip across the river to Triana for lunch and the food market.
In 2018, our hotel was across the river in Triana, so it was a bit of a walk into the centre. We walked past the market every day. We’ve chosen a hotel in the centre this time. Looking forward to seeing it all at Christmas.

In 2018, our hotel was across the river in Triana, so it was a bit of a walk into the centre. We walked past the market every day. We’ve chosen a hotel in the centre this time. Looking forward to seeing it all at Christmas.
Feliz navidad Rob.

We’ve got this years holiday boxed off to Greece but looking at a cheeky 5 days in Turkey late season never been so would like to visit, what resorts are best with a short transfer time ? Appreciate any help.

F**kin EasyJet.

I know it can’t have been an easy day yesterday but things could have been handled better. My daughters had their first trip without us cancelled yesterday.

The Paris flight was cancelled at 7PM last night. We tracked the plane to Alicante and back, then to Geneva and back and although there were delays, the timing was not bad considering the huge delays earlier.

So why cancel so late in the day? Maybe it was crew being out of time but it feels like EasyJet give up too easily.

We have been in similar situations a few times in the last 12 months and RyanAir have always got us there - including the stormy day before Christmas with a 7-hour delay that saw us land in Barcelona at 2.00 AM.

Then to cap it all, the bastards wouldn’t let them leave the departure area for another 90 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.