Holidays

Lifeguard asked me when I was going home, and could he have my City bucket hat....so who am I to disappoint. Spreading the love in North Africa, nobody knows our name.
MCFC OK View attachment 125917
Wearing my white with red and black sash kit today a load of lads from Bournemouth clocked me straight off at the bar. One was a Bournemouth fan whose family were all rags and another was a dipper but his parents were from scouseland apparently.

We’ve got potidea halkidiki in 30 days never been to mainland Greece , we go the day the season starts …so it looks very remote I’ll be watching the match on the Sunday.
Looks a nice area but very quiet and remote. We really like Greece it’s hard not to. Hotels on the beach virtually. Looking forward to it we need a break.
We are off to Pefkahhori, Halkidiki in August. I had a look at Google maps Street view to see what it looks like and it looks like a shithole. I am hoping that because the images were taken in January 2012 that it has improved slightly since then.

We are off to Pefkahhori, Halkidiki in August. I had a look at Google maps Street view to see what it looks like and it looks like a shithole. I am hoping that because the images were taken in January 2012 that it has improved slightly since then.
Same here where we’re staying is portes beach hotel pretty tidy place but very isolated, potidea is the nearest village.

A friend of mine should of gone to cancun yesterday 12pm TUI delayed the flight till 8pm then flight cancelled, off they went to a hotel in wilmslow, he’s called me just now TUI cancelled the holiday two weeks in cancun wiped out, . He was meeting his daughters and grandchild out there as well.
Ruthless treatment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.