Holidays

Glad to hear , my experience was the total opposite, no ground staff , no help whatsoever in regards to rebooking a flight , accommodation, food , they basically left everyone high and dry .
I didn’t get any help from them either. I just knew my rights under EU law and exercised them.
Booked the hotel and transfers myself. Kept receipts for everything and followed EasyJet’s online procedure for claiming back.

53 hours.....53 fucking hours we was delayed, cancelled, whatever from Corfu last Friday, Tui are cunts.

Should have been back around 3.30pm Friday, landed 8.30pm Sunday, jokers

Lara beach is ok but another hour down the road is side which I think is better . It's all about the hotel chain you choose over there . I can highly recommend Lara Barut hotel. It's superb especially for kids stuff . The Barut hotels are really good and paloma have some good places .
We stayed in Belek to play golf. Sueno Deluke. One of the best hotels I've stayed in 6* LUX

53 hours.....53 fucking hours we was delayed, cancelled, whatever from Corfu last Friday, Tui are cunts.

Should have been back around 3.30pm Friday, landed 8.30pm Sunday, jokers
I love TUI, never had an issue. We were even early on our last two flights

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.