Holidays

Going to Porto for a few days in August, I admit to knowing nothing about the place as the wife has booked it as a birthday treat for me. Anyone have any recommendations, they would be appreciated.

Going to Porto for a few days in August, I admit to knowing nothing about the place as the wife has booked it as a birthday treat for me. Anyone have any recommendations, they would be appreciated.
A lovely city. I lived there for a while but it's quite a few years back and I'm sure much has changed since. Not sure I can give much more than general advice, but happy to do so if you wish to PM me.

I've booked for 10 days to Sunny Beach in Bulgaria in September. Seems cheap enough. Anyone been? Any tips?

Anyone got any recommendations for Sicily? Booked to go in two weeks time for five nights.

Not booked accommodation yet so open to go anywhere on the island.

Thanks in advance
As a couple of others have said Taormina is stunning but it's a resort on the top of a hill. I'd stay at Naxos which is a Coastal resort with plenty of bars and restaurant and only about 5 miles from Taormina. You must visit the latter though, you'll be bowled over by it, it's really just one long road with an amphitheater at the end, Lou Reed had played there before we visited a few years ago.

Taormina is more expensive than Naxos which really is better value, trip to Mount Etna if that's your thing. The beach at Naxos is great as well if you're into that. A trip to Messina City is also not far away, about an hour from memory.

53 hours.....53 fucking hours we was delayed, cancelled, whatever from Corfu last Friday, Tui are cunts.

Should have been back around 3.30pm Friday, landed 8.30pm Sunday, jokers
You'll get the compensation though, about £300 each?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.