Holidays

Fair comment but it's still silly cheap even when the bags are factored in. From London with bags @£510 and Manchester £569. I'm not really keen on the place having been to Sharmie, Port Sad (sic) and worked in Aswan.

Its not just the trots you have to be concerned with, but more the lurid sleaze-bag oggling of arse and tits. It's objectifying, worrisome and incessant, and I got that fed up that in the end I just put my shirt back on : /
Nobody wants to see saggy moobs on a bloke in any country mate; )

Fair comment but it's still silly cheap even when the bags are factored in. From London with bags @£510 and Manchester £569. I'm not really keen on the place having been to Sharmie, Port Sad (sic) and worked in Aswan.

Its not just the trots you have to be concerned with, but more the lurid sleaze-bag oggling of arse and tits. It's objectifying, worrisome and incessant, and I got that fed up that in the end I just put my shirt back on : /
Ye sorry about that i will wear mirrored glasses next time

Been offered a couple of free weeks in Calahonda, never been but only need to sort flights, seems like Malaga nearest, 31st Aug depart. Anyone stayed near there, just wondering about nightlife, restaurants etc? Not looking for mad nights, just decent late ones.
cheers

Thanks. If it was a tech problem that caused the issue then that may attract compensation under the EU261 regulations. Unfortunately it was the day after the disruption of the IT issues as well. Proving it was an issue within the airlines' control could be tough though. As you've alluded to earlier though, getting the cost of hotels and associated costs should be your aim from TUI as this duty of c are does fall withing the scope of the legislation.

Got confirmation through now - £350 x 2 compo and £968 expenses also, only thing they wouldn't cover was the extra kennel costs by having the dog in an extra two days at £50, but I will take that.

Told them they were a shower of arses especially when he tried the IT outage script, soon shot him down and told them what I thought of Tui as well

Amsterdam booked for 4 nights. Glad to have something to look forward to. Work got bought out by a bigger company and I got absolutely fucked over on holidays haven't had a day off all year!

who is this with ?
I assume he's going with his missus. ;-)

Did a Nile Cruise a good few years ago. No problems with the food or a dicky tummy at all. The temples at Luxor and Karnak were amazing but the only problem was we booked the trip to Abu Simbel and we had to be on the coach at something like 4am! Well worth doing though, although it was late December and fucking freezing, even in the Sahara Desert.

Reactions: cpa
Looking at going back to Lisbon for a few days during the October international break. Flights look cheap enough and weather should still be alright then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.