Holidays

Norway is fantastic, just a shame everything is so bloody expensive.
The booze certainly is. The food isn’t that bad. If you were in England in a restaurant overlooking the sea then the prices are pretty similar. It’s been a pretty t-total holiday though. Beautiful place Molde though

I assume he's going with his missus. ;-)

Did a Nile Cruise a good few years ago. No problems with the food or a dicky tummy at all. The temples at Luxor and Karnak were amazing but the only problem was we booked the trip to Abu Simbel and we had to be on the coach at something like 4am! Well worth doing though, although it was late December and fucking freezing, even in the Sahara Desert.
I've done the Nile cruise in December. First week down to the Aswan Dam, taking in all the sights along the way. Second week in Luxor. You can be taking in the sun one minute, then dashing for warmth the next, after it drops. A few days of diarrhea and sickness too.

My in laws live in france so just come back from a week in the sun relaxing.

But every time we go over we have to visit Bordeaux. Which is my favourite city. Never hear people talk about it as a city break destination. But they should.

At Madrid airport waiting for flight back to Blighty. Spent a week in Barcelona and Madrid, really hot, especially Madrid. Seen plenty of City shirts, two rag ones, one Arsenal, no dippers. Street vendors selling lots of fake Mbappe shirts, reckon Bellingham might not be the golden boy much longer.

My in laws live in france so just come back from a week in the sun relaxing.

But every time we go over we have to visit Bordeaux. Which is my favourite city. Never hear people talk about it as a city break destination. But they should.
Stayed on the coast in Arcachon and did some vineyard tours.Wasnt mad on Bordeaux itself

Haven't been on a proper holiday for about two years. I definitely need to get a life and enjoy it more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.