Holidays

Did Sharm quite a few years ago when wife worked for Monarch airlines had a brilliant time booked to go back but then someone blew up a plane and we’ve never been back unfortunately, do keep looking now as I thought it was a great holiday. Also went to Cairo for 10 days when she was working out there, I spent 5 days in bed with the shits I lost a stone in weight! Fucking worst thing I’ve had couldn’t go out the room, people should fuck dieting off book Egypt for a week drink a glass of water and hey presto you’ll be thinner than Karen Carpenter in days.
There's a great deal currently running from Manchester to Egypt staying at a 5 star hotel in Hurgada for a week all inclusive and then followed by a 7 day full board cruise up the nile. The offer includes all transfers and flights but I cannot be tempted at £499 per person after reading all that : /

In Molde at the moment visiting my son who is at molde fk. Stunning place. Everyone lives at the place I dream of living. So chilled out. Beautiful part of the country. And there’s a Haaland ice cream!! 21 degrees the next few days so perfect. Would highly recommend a visit IMG_0161.jpeg

There's a great deal currently running from Manchester to Egypt staying at a 5 star hotel in Hurgada for a week all inclusive and then followed by a 7 day full board cruise up the nile. The offer includes all transfers and flights but I cannot be tempted at £499 per person after reading all that : /
My mum and dad did a Nile cruise, he lost half a stone over two days, ha ha , he said his arse was like a Japanese flag after it, he couldn’t leave the cabin and never trusted a fart again all holiday.

In Molde at the moment visiting my son who is at molde fk. Stunning place. Everyone lives at the place I dream of living. So chilled out. Beautiful part of the country. And there’s a Haaland ice cream!! 21 degrees the next few days so perfect. Would highly recommend a visit View attachment 127060

Norway is fantastic, just a shame everything is so bloody expensive.

In Molde at the moment visiting my son who is at molde fk. Stunning place. Everyone lives at the place I dream of living. So chilled out. Beautiful part of the country. And there’s a Haaland ice cream!! 21 degrees the next few days so perfect. Would highly recommend a visit View attachment 127060
Why does a small town in North Wales sell Haaland ice cream?

If you want to see how you look when your in Egypt switch the Olympics on now and watch the 20km walk, that’s me trying to get the toilet without shitting myself!

who is this with ?
was thinking of Egypt in nov.

They need to stop putting price on without checked baggage it’s a new phenomenon to draw you in, fair enough if it’s just a flight but a 2 week holiday who doesn’t go without baggage!
Fair comment but it's still silly cheap even when the bags are factored in. From London with bags @£510 and Manchester £569. I'm not really keen on the place having been to Sharmie, Port Sad (sic) and worked in Aswan.

Its not just the trots you have to be concerned with, but more the lurid sleaze-bag oggling of arse and tits. It's objectifying, worrisome and incessant, and I got that fed up that in the end I just put my shirt back on : /

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.