Holidays

Currently on week 2 of a 3 week mini tour de France,The Loire Valley was nice but tons of bastard horseflies and mozzies,bit to fuck.
Sat right next to the River Dronne now in Brantome and fairly bug free!
Biarritz next week for some sea and fresh air,been near on 40 degrees today.

Just had a great 2 nights in Berlin. Some amazing sites with lots of history and thanks to a boat tour we did, the guide pointed out a small section of Berlin that our research had failed to show up: the 13th-century Nikolaiviertel, a real hidden gem.

Just got back from a great week in Rhodes with my 2 boys, booked the holiday on a Thursday flew out on the Saturday, all a bit last minute but my kids loved the surprise. Never been before, pleasantly surprised by Rhodes Old Town, great medieval architecture, the Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights Hospitalier was fascinating .we did a day at a nearby water park and my boys absolutely loved that, made me wonder what other great water parks there are in Europe and maybe further afield, Siam Park in Tenerife is now on my list.

Just had a great 2 nights in Berlin. Some amazing sites with lots of history and thanks to a boat tour we did, the guide pointed out a small section of Berlin that our research had failed to show up: the 13th-century Nikolaiviertel, a real hidden gem.

Berlin is a great city. Been there many times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.